This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

newquay2010

just WFP setup?
« on: August 01, 2010, 08:27:05 am »
hey guy's, for all the wfp guys do you just have that setup or do you also have trad gear too for the odd house? Just wondered that was all.

andyjm1

Re: just WFP setup?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 08:32:31 am »
Got trad gear for my shops and any inside jobs, everything else gets wfp.  :)

LWC

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 08:39:54 am »
Got trad gear for my shops and any inside jobs, everything else gets wfp.  :)

Snap...plus a couple of extra customers who arent that keen on wfp so i do the downs trad.

dazmond

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 08:51:11 am »
ive added wfp but find im using it on most of my work but im still tradding a few downstairs windows esp old wooden/oxidised frame type windows and windows in limited space as its faster than wfp.

i have all my trad gear on my belt with a bottle holder with gg3/pure so i can chop and change when i need to.

also a lot of custies dont like water directly outside their front and back doors so i scrim or blade these.

another thing when you wfp bottom windows you wont be able to clean the sills properly with the brush so i have sill cloth in my pouch to give them a wipe over to keep the custy happy.

you just cant use wfp on domestic customers IMO without the use of some trad gear for the points ive made above.

also in winter when its cold you might find it better to trad downstairs due to water issues on some days.

i believe wfp is a great tool esp for upper windows and keeps ladder work down to a minimum but its not the be all and end all of window cleaning!

price higher/work harder!

A@R WINDOWCLEANING

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2010, 09:10:29 am »
always keep 2 sets of trad in van for insides

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2010, 06:41:21 pm »
I am a window cleaner I carry both.