This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Slash

I've seen it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: July 31, 2010, 10:44:33 pm »
Today I was cleaning a house in a quite road that was opposite another customer I do and noticed the elderly man in his garden so the friendly guy I am I called over "Hi Jack",he did'nt respond as I did'nt think he heard me,after I was done I left the van where it was as I usually do and dragged  the hose across the road,as I came in the gate I noticed a skip in the property but did'nt think much of it,he was obviously having a clear out.
There was no sign of Jack or his beloved boxer dog  and when I was done I put a slip through,he must have gone down the shops I thought and continued on a property that was a few houses down.
As I was cleaning the  lady told me that Jack had died two weeks ago and I told her I just seen him 20 minutes ago!
Did I just  see a ghost! ???

Re: I've seen it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 10:51:22 pm »
more importantly did you get paid ;D

Newannaive

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 10:52:58 pm »
you certainly did if you saw him...  :o :o :o :o :o

mci services

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 10:54:59 pm »
hope not i dont believe in them ;D

gewindows

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2010, 11:26:50 pm »
Maybe!

I live in a house built in 1860.

A girl died here in the house I live in back in late victorian times.

One day 20 years a go I was talking to the neighbour over the front fence and a young girl, aged about 10 approached us, she walked up the garden path. She told us she used to live here. Her clothes were scruffy but were definately not of the modern era.

Me and my neighbour look at each other and raised our eyebrows in surprise, he said to me 'Who's she, do you know her?'

We looked round, she had only been standing 3 feet away from us, and she was gone. Disappeared, nowhere to be seen.

We both walked down the path to the road (about 20') to see where she'd gone and there was no sign of her.

We were both surprised to say the least, if my neighbour hadnt have been there I would doubt the story, but he was there as a witness and still to this day I believe we saw someone who had previously died.

Dean Taberner

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2010, 03:28:55 pm »
Creepy :o :o :o
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

Dave Willis

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2010, 05:01:03 pm »
He's on here.

Loads of threads get 'high Jacked'

Ian W

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2010, 07:13:44 pm »
A mate of my brother had a very similar thing happen. He stopped at a house thinking he had the right one, but a man at the house told him he needed the next house along the very long farm track. When he got to the next house, he told the woman and she told him the bloke had died a few weeks before. Very spooky!  :o
Do all the good you can, and make as little fuss about it as possible.
Charles Dickens

Slash

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2010, 08:06:55 pm »
more importantly did you get paid ;D
No but I suppose the relatives will send it on to me , all the furnishings were still there and even noticed the plates and cutlery on the draining board as I was cleaning the kitchen window,it did spook me out a bit when the neighbour a few houses down told me he had died when I only seen him about 20 minutes before,still a bit shocked to be honest :o

suds window service

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2010, 12:21:34 am »
slash feel privileged at he allowed you to see him thats how it goes. but he must have valued his service well done.