This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ian101

Thought I had lost my 1st customer
« on: July 31, 2010, 02:05:27 pm »
Had a customer from day 1 from when I was partime (Feb this year)

Been great payer cheque in post regular but last 2 months nowt.

Paid her a visit this morning expecting sorry dont need you anymore or simlair .... turns out her mum had died after being ill over the last 8 weeks  :'(

She was very apologetic and paid me there and then.

Glad I didnt just drop her ..... decided I will always give them a call when bills are over 2 cleans to find out any problems

Supreme clean window cleaning

Re: Thought I had lost my 1st customer
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 11:25:17 am »
how you getting on now mate how many custys you got now ive been realy slack on canvessing lately after a good start

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 01:25:56 pm »
mk you cant give up now i canvassed yesterday it was 7mths since i canvassed last got 10 custies in 1 area £70 total got a gutter clean and frames we based in the midlands where you based mates

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 09:45:27 pm »
essex just done a month solid every night when first started  now i stuk on 150 custys im getting back on it from tomorrow just feel like i keep getting the wrong areas as i got a 150 in a month .and when i go out now i feel like its just not happening

Ian101

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2010, 11:17:38 pm »
Hi Matt now on 68 customers got 26 new ones in July which was only 4 off my target so pleased at that I want to crack 100 for August

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2010, 12:45:21 am »
fair play mate ill talk to u at the end of august keep up the good  work im going to try hard this next mont thanks for the incourhagement all the best matt