Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

rednick

cancellation rate
« on: July 30, 2010, 09:05:17 pm »
thinking of buying a small round as an add on and wondered what you guys that  have bought rounds have found the % of custies that have cancelled.

Dougaldum

Re: cancellation rate
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 09:56:58 pm »
never tell them you bought the round just say your looking after it till there use to you. then say hes gone for another job ???

AuRavelling79

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 10:04:03 pm »
never tell them you bought the round just say your looking after it till there use to you. then say hes gone for another job ???

Like it!
It's a game of three halves!

EZclean

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2010, 10:09:18 pm »

Like it!

thought that was standard procedure.
EZclean - Cleaner Than Water

Jack Wallace

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2010, 07:01:38 am »
I have bought loads of work over the years, I used to lose quite a bit but now i hardly lose any.
I found the best way was to send each new customer a letter explaining all about yourself and your company, also speak to as many as possible. 
People just dont like change, but dont mind if they understand it. I would not lie to them as its not a good way to start a business relationship plus there is no need if you handle it well.

Martin ccs

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2010, 10:21:20 am »
dont be negative - u WILL be better than the previous wc - so a better job done - happier customers!

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2010, 04:51:25 am »
you will get a few who are unsure of what service you provide they are used to the previous bloke bought a round 6 mths ago and there is a 5% drop in cancellations so you will get a few drop off just keep canvassing mate :)

scud

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2010, 04:37:11 pm »
  I bought a round from a trad window cleasner weho had been doing alot of them for 20 years+, ther longest for 32 years.

Some would just not accept the pole, even thought they said the windows were fine, lost about 15-20% eventually, but had worked them all enought o make my money back on what I had paid for them.

Always factor in and accept there will be loses, then it won't bother you when they do happen.

david watts

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2010, 06:27:02 pm »
i bought some work and took on the best; met all the custys first and was fine any lost
were backward types who i wanted to clean wfp so if your doing the same factor this in.
life is like a box of chocolates you get the crap no one else wants