This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

AuRavelling79

Well the owner of the house (his landlady and a good custy of mine) asks me to do the job. I tell her all about it and that I told him £45 but as long as I was dealing with her and that he'd left I'd do it for her for £30 and do the house windows because she's a good custy and recommends me etc.

"Oh, no!" she says - "it's coming out of his deposit, charge me what you would charge him." So I did.

She's happy, paid me £45 cash and got an invoice for the full £45 which she can use to deduct the money from his deposit.

We're all winners really - she's got a clean conny and windows. I got the full wack. And even the Indian fella got the job done! (At the price I quoted of course.)  ;D
It's a game of three halves!

mci services

;D always nice when we come of winners

Paul Coleman

Well the owner of the house (his landlady and a good custy of mine) asks me to do the job. I tell her all about it and that I told him £45 but as long as I was dealing with her and that he'd left I'd do it for her for £30 and do the house windows because she's a good custy and recommends me etc.

"Oh, no!" she says - "it's coming out of his deposit, charge me what you would charge him." So I did.

She's happy, paid me £45 cash and got an invoice for the full £45 which she can use to deduct the money from his deposit.

We're all winners really - she's got a clean conny and windows. I got the full wack. And even the Indian fella got the job done! (At the price I quoted of course.)  ;D

Good result there Malc  ;D

Sseddon

Can you give a link to the original thread?

AuRavelling79

I don't know how.
It's a game of three halves!