This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Sapphire Window Cleaning

Time lapse Videos
« on: July 30, 2010, 09:50:25 am »
Hi I am looking for a time lapse Water Fed Pole video that I can use on my website to show potential customers, what the water fed pole is all about.
Any help would gratefully be appreciated.

Matt
Reaching parts traditional window cleaners can not reach.

Sapphire Window Cleaning

Re: Time lapse Videos
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 10:01:05 am »
There was a video around, that starts off with old footage of window cleaners riding bikes and using leathers to clean the window, and then the video progresses to water fed poles. but I can't seem to find that video.

Matt

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 10:16:00 am »
was that the ionics one?

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2010, 10:24:11 am »

Jack Wallace

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2010, 02:49:28 pm »
it was a good video right up to where he says 600lts in that van is enough for 3 men for a full day.
Typical of these big boys, telling newbies garbage!
The amount of water he was pumping out he would use 600lts on his own by lunch i recon  ;D 

Still as long as they get a sale out of it, oh and then another sale when the customer realises his tank is not big enough.  ;)

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2010, 02:53:29 pm »
i cant work out where the tracker for the facility managers sits on that system?

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2010, 08:01:30 pm »
Thanks Daz, just what I was looking for. I have posted a link to the video on my website so potential customers can see the system in use and also have the method explained to them, I am sick and tired of explaining to potential customers about system. Now they can watch the video! lol

Matt