This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: offer both wfp and traditional whos the winner
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2010, 08:26:05 am »
i have only ever been asked once not to use wfp  and i dropped the job,  prob the reason a lot hate wfp is that some cowboy  use tap water and no resin and told the custys it will be fine, i know of a wc who use his resin till it is hitting about 40, and a lot complain about him but he is cheap so they wont drop him

Scrimble

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2010, 02:42:10 pm »
i do wfp and trad,

wfp all houses tops and bottoms, trad a couple of oap bungelows i choose to trad them, i also trad a couple of commercial jobs all ground level no ladders

no i dont offer a choice and never will. i decide what method i use and which is best, anyone who thinks they can tell me what method to use can go jog on and find one of the many cowboy trad spit and rag shiners and get them to do it.

i am not going to put myself at risk to clean anybodys windows end of

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2010, 01:51:24 pm »
As a newbie (and probably one of the few ladies on here), it does amuse me that there is the constant battle over whether to use trad or wfp. Just use what you think is best for you and your business and stop trashing the opposing view!

Personally - using both just seems sensible - taking into account customer view (which does matter!) & personal safety!

Ross G

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2010, 02:05:45 pm »
As a newbie (and probably one of the few ladies on here), it does amuse me that there is the constant battle over whether to use trad or wfp. Just use what you think is best for you and your business and stop trashing the opposing view!

Personally - using both just seems sensible - taking into account customer view (which does matter!) & personal safety!

It takes a female of the species to hit the nail on the head
well said Mrs.

now go an put the kettle on  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2010, 05:47:05 pm »

Ha ha !! :) :)

It takes a female of the species to hit the nail on the head
well said Mrs.

now go an put the kettle on  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D