This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Martin ccs

FAO - cleewindows, backpack....
« on: July 29, 2010, 03:34:07 pm »
just wanted to ask a few questions about your backpack please.

i already have a small van mount ... and a xline trolley.

van mount used for big commercial jobs.

trolley for houses as i find it easier for getting round houses and roads ... but with more and more houses having so many things in the bloody way of the hose... i was thinking maybe get a backpack and throw it on my back so nothing gets in my way on several houses that are a nightmare for using a hose reel ...

i know everyone says oh no dont do that! its too heavy and you well get fed up .... but i know my round and i think it could work better with the backpack on my back.

what do you think mate?

i know my round and you know the backpack ...

how you getting on with the sills brush??

any help on this be great

cheers

martin

cleewindows

Re: FAO - cleewindows, backpack....
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 04:26:55 pm »
the vikan sill brush is amazing mate,wish i had bought one from the start,the clx 27 is quality and the backpack is excellent takes less room up that a 25 litre bottle,easy to carry round,perfect for going through garages houses and through small gaps.I can honestly say soon as i get my van mount up and running i wont be needing my xline at all!
email me m8
lcfcwin@hotmail.com

Martin ccs

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 07:23:35 pm »
which sill brush did you go for - 3 on gardiners.

ever worn the backpack on your back or just used as a small trolley?

cleewindows

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 07:28:48 pm »
i carry the backpack m8,it has straps but never used,i have trolley for it but never used it but might put in my van anyway.
I do recommend getting a trigger so you save loads of water m8!
 the green and orange sill brush m8,10"
you wont be disappointed with it i promise,i imagine it will be excellent on conservatory roof cleans!

which sill brush did you go for - 3 on gardiners.

ever worn the backpack on your back or just used as a small trolley?

Martin ccs

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2010, 07:34:41 pm »
the jetted one for £25 yeah? i always thought that the red one looked good? prob will go with the same one tho.

do you think it would work well on your back?
being able to turn it on/off when moving between houses?

cleewindows

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2010, 07:35:41 pm »
would be ok but dont see the point m8!

Martin ccs

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2010, 07:38:25 pm »
would be ok but dont see the point m8!

just for a bit more speed mate, time is money and i get proper wound up when im at a job too long due to crap in my way or hose getting stuck at the front of the house whrn im trying to do the back ...

cleewindows

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2010, 07:40:46 pm »
im sure you could m8,but get a trigger on your pole pal,did you say you was getting a clx 27?
great pole m8!

Martin ccs

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2010, 07:50:42 pm »
im not too fussed on the trigger, dont get me wrong i know how well they can work but i dont have a prob with saving water ... yeah looking at that pole but gonna see the waiting list first.

ever used trigger with xline trolley? cuz im finding if i use the flow valve to shut off or even if i have the trolley on but no pole connect for less than 30 secs it will blow the microbore hose off! sometimes from the trolley connection and sometimes the connection on the hose reel.

so which bp do you go for from jh? and how you filling it? - just topping up with 25 ltr barrel?

cleewindows

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2010, 08:25:25 pm »
m8 i have trigger with my xline and pump stops soon as i let go off trigger
soon as i press trigger the pump starts and water flows instantly,them taps are useless
you say you dont want to save water but you do with a backpack else you will keep refilling it.i have the ws18t backpack its excellent,will say great thing about clx 27 its only 5 ft long,makes a huge difference with akward windows and conservatories!

i have the 20 litre wst18 backpack from john hewitt and can do 2 houses with 1 fill.
so much better.I just tip a 25 litre barrell into it!
im not too fussed on the trigger, dont get me wrong i know how well they can work but i dont have a prob with saving water ... yeah looking at that pole but gonna see the waiting list first.

ever used trigger with xline trolley? cuz im finding if i use the flow valve to shut off or even if i have the trolley on but no pole connect for less than 30 secs it will blow the microbore hose off! sometimes from the trolley connection and sometimes the connection on the hose reel.

so which bp do you go for from jh? and how you filling it? - just topping up with 25 ltr barrel?

mci services

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2010, 08:32:40 pm »
I have used the back pack on my back martin it is easy enough to reach round and turn it off and its only heavy for the first half of the house anyway. I wouldn't want it on my back all day everyday but for the occasional house no problem. I do know a guy on another forum whos lads use them on their backs all day as they find it the quickest way to work

Martin ccs

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2010, 01:05:27 pm »
out of stock till sept!

i like the look of the ESR16, what do you think mate? pros n cons ....