This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

Re: BUPA homes
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2010, 04:34:10 pm »
did a bupa home for 20yrs and suddenly on ya bike gutted at first but day rattle me though got more canvassing in the coming months couldnt hack the smell of old ladies wee!!

gr cleaning solutions

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2010, 10:30:56 pm »
Im just reading our local paper up here in the north east and uk commercial cleaning have won a 3 year contract to clean all bupa care homes across england, wales and scotland

cleewindows

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2010, 10:58:35 pm »
a national commercial company contacted me about subbing for them a few days ago!quote author=gr cleaning solutions link=topic=105816.msg904291#msg904291 date=1281130256]
Im just reading our local paper up here in the north east and uk commercial cleaning have won a 3 year contract to clean all bupa care homes across england, wales and scotland

EZclean

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2010, 11:09:47 pm »
uk comercial got em all

350 odd in total

dont no about the hospitals
EZclean - Cleaner Than Water

Window Washers

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2010, 02:27:21 am »
only takes a load of complaints from the public and it goes in the papers and they will be screwed, it will happen only a matter of time. pay peanuts get monkeys. Simple!
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2010, 06:30:23 am »
Simple...good luck to them i say.
Not one on here or any other forum who wouldn't want to be in their position at the moment,they work hard so they desrve it.
All the negative comments mean nothing to them,they are flying and deservedly so.

Steve CM

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2010, 10:02:32 am »
Simple...good luck to them i say.
Not one on here or any other forum who wouldn't want to be in their position at the moment,they work hard so they desrve it.
All the negative comments mean nothing to them,they are flying and deservedly so.

amen ;) i would love to be in thier position to. They got the break so good luck to them.

Now if any of you are on the forum do you fancy subbing some of these homes to me? ;D

Simply Clean Windows

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2010, 01:09:47 pm »
We lost 3 Bupa homes,if it is this company taking over the contract for the homes,they are charging peanuts, one home we do is £130,found out they are doing it for £35, the home managers know the type of standards they will receive when it is this cheap,but good luck to them,they will need it for them prices.
Malcolm

dave0123

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2010, 06:49:20 pm »
one home we do is £130,found out they are doing it for £35,

Might as well stick to houses at that price!! you can make more and there more loyal.
Dave.

Stevie G

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2010, 07:16:29 pm »
We lost 3 Bupa homes,if it is this company taking over the contract for the homes,they are charging peanuts, one home we do is £130,found out they are doing it for £35, the home managers know the type of standards they will receive when it is this cheap,but good luck to them,they will need it for them prices.
Malcolm

plus traveling exp.

james44

« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2010, 07:23:18 pm »
Some how i don`t think they will be doing it at a loss do you!

See they are advertising for cleaners in leeds and newcastle,

Why don`t someone in those areas go and work for them for a few months then they will see how they operate, first hand knowledge

Then they can do the same for there own business!