This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Richard 01903

Shops
« on: July 27, 2010, 08:44:56 pm »
Hi I would like to start adding shop fronts to my round but dont know wot to charge or how ofen thay are done ,Any help please!! 8)
You cant change the PAST But you can influence the FUTURE

david watts

Re: Shops
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 08:48:52 pm »
evry week /much as they can pay ;)
life is like a box of chocolates you get the crap no one else wants

Richard 01903

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 08:57:26 pm »
Sorry forgot to say iam w/f/p was going to clean there signs as well.

R W C™

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 09:03:35 pm »
Get some trad gear, I can never understand why people pole shop fronts, I only use the pole on the signage every now and again, frequency can varie from a family run shop being done 1-2 weekly, jewlers being done daily, some shop chains are done 3x a week.

ok cleaning

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2010, 09:11:53 pm »
best way to add shop fronts to your round is keep you eyes open and talk to the other window cleaners the shops are usually cleaned by the same a few window cleaners for years and years they eventually retire and sell the work thats how i got my shop fronts other wise they are very diffucult to get one by one it takes years the shops are early hours  work and they are realy profitible if you got good a few of them they are usually done several times a week each good luck

Richard 01903

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2010, 10:14:36 pm »
wot would be an average price for a small shop front???

bobby p

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2010, 10:24:08 pm »
wot would be an average price for a small shop front???

IF ITS indian ,itll be  £5 , INSIDE AND OUT  ,///  if its  chinese £3 or 4  including the blinds  :o

mikecam

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2010, 10:25:28 pm »
We do quite a few shop fronts. I personally don't like them, waiting around for the shutter to go up. The newsagents open at 7am, great !! The hairdressers at 9am, not so great. Then if you WFP them trailing hoses, people walking all over them, water dripping down door ways, off signs onto doorways. Its easier to trad 'em.Some we have are monthly, others on same blocks are fortnightly and some weekly !!!

Richard Neal

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2010, 06:25:44 pm »
I do quite a few and i like them  ;D all on 2 weeks, can still do them if its raining ( all trad not worth the hassle and H & S to do them wfp) and ive picked up a lot of new custys when they see me when theyve gone for the paper  :)
Im not scared of heights, just falling from them.
mrwindowclean@hotmail.co.uk