This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ste M

Re: Tapwater TDS in Liverpool?
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2010, 11:08:50 pm »
I'll be Toxteth, Wavertree or Huyton, depending on who's house I'm at, hopefully even at 100 using the resin should provide me enough water for the 3 cleans!  :)
I was born in wavertree  :o and I still have relatives living at Huyton Quarry, If you need any work that way I can stick in a word for you? I don't know if the have a WC because I live hundreds of miles away now

im not that far from the Quarry if they need anyone ;D

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2010, 11:13:05 pm »
I'll be Toxteth, Wavertree or Huyton, depending on who's house I'm at, hopefully even at 100 using the resin should provide me enough water for the 3 cleans!  :)
I was born in wavertree  :o and I still have relatives living at Huyton Quarry, If you need any work that way I can stick in a word for you? I don't know if the have a WC because I live hundreds of miles away now

im not that far from the Quarry if they need anyone ;D
lol ste wot u like no m8 shud be though thrus or fri van that is ;)
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

Ste M

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2010, 11:26:57 pm »

I'm in between Wavertree and Huyton and my TDS is about 130.

your on here as well haha, hello mike, put your e-mail up mate an we'll have a chat  ;D