This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

laddermonkee

Re: Is there still plenty of work about.
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2010, 05:57:47 pm »
i have found people of afro caribbean descent to be the VERY BEST type of customers. the very worst in my opinion are  indian  closely followed by asian .  this isnt racist and i would be very suprised but interested to hear anybody with a huge indian round
Very true, Asians usually clean their own windows in my experiance if they clean them at all, and if they do get you to do their windows they do nothing but haggle and complain, i like the chinese they will always pay in cash. 
'Ladders isn't a shiner he's between jobs'

laddermonkee

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2010, 06:12:39 pm »
Oh, and laddermonkee me old china - that bit about the weak windies packing in in the winter may be true but the East Europeans are used to Russian winters blowing in off the steppes - they love it and think our weather is fantastic in the winter. Remember Moem Gorod? His guys love the winter!

All the Polish round our way think we're a bunch of wimps for packing it in at minus 2 degrees.

I heard one of them say to a custy I handed over to him "Gin Dobry madam! You want regular clockwork window cleaner? I your man! I come in all weather! My Pole will reach top corner of your sliding sash; satisfaction guaranteed."
They don't clean windows during the winter because they are covered in ice, the poles have been bullsh****g you again Malc, dear oh dear you are such an innocent abroad arn't you ;Dthe only thing the poles are used to blowing in from Russia are their tanks, that's because the Russians don't like chancers. ;) 

gary999

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2010, 06:52:42 pm »
you like russians then ... but are anti lithuanian ;D

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2010, 06:53:41 pm »
i have found people of afro caribbean descent to be the VERY BEST type of customers. the very worst in my opinion are  indian  closely followed by asian .  this isnt racist and i would be very suprised but interested to hear anybody with a huge indian round
That's spot on that is!

When I was in insurance the general black people in the dodgy backstreets of Gloucester were very good payers and always friendly and welcoming.

The Indian and Pakistani families were awkward and tight. Hardly ever got new business with them.
And their houses reeked of curry. ;D

tom2009

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2010, 07:30:21 pm »
If he bought the curry I'd have a huge Indian round  :D

EZclean

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2010, 04:45:49 pm »
customer offered to pay me in curry, as much as i'd like he said "proper curry, i get wife to make, very nice".

dont know why i said no. sounds like a good deal now, i could collect it on a friday, feel like going for a takeaway

EZclean - Cleaner Than Water

EZclean

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2010, 04:46:18 pm »
only £5 house an all
EZclean - Cleaner Than Water

the bfg

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2010, 05:24:04 pm »
no all the work has gone mate    sorry

david watts

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2010, 08:22:40 pm »
customer offered to pay me in curry, as much as i'd like he said "proper curry, i get wife to make, very nice".

dont know why i said no. sounds like a good deal now, i could collect it on a friday, feel like going for a takeaway

i wouldnt turn a curry down ever ;D
life is like a box of chocolates you get the crap no one else wants

Richard Neal

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2010, 08:27:27 pm »

If he bought the curry I'd have a huge Indian round  :D

;D ;D
Im not scared of heights, just falling from them.
mrwindowclean@hotmail.co.uk

prestige cleaners

« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2010, 10:22:26 pm »
im a polski, and ive been nicking everyones work!  i love it! £1 a house!

Richard Neal

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2010, 10:32:31 pm »
im a polski, and ive been nicking everyones work!  i love it! £1 a house!
do you want to work for me? you can clean all of my houses and i'll double your wage ;D ;D
Im not scared of heights, just falling from them.
mrwindowclean@hotmail.co.uk

prestige cleaners

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2010, 10:35:34 pm »
lolski

laddermonkee

« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2010, 11:26:13 am »
you like russians then ... but are anti lithuanian ;D
Didn't say i liked Russians but at least they kept the Eastern Europeans in Eastern Europe.

G Griffin

« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2010, 11:39:54 am »

My mate Anil in Mumbai.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Ian Lancaster