This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

pdhanson

Re: Pattern Parts or Original parts, whats the dif
« on: December 30, 2003, 02:14:22 am »
So, Dom, are you saying that we could buy say, a tank, pump, resin cartridges, blank poles from excel, pole fittings from whoever, an RO unit and put it together ourselves for less cost?

Thats great for those among us with an adventurous spirit,

Long live the home putter-togetherer-of-kit!
I'm a great advocate of it.

An advantage, is that you can build your own system to suit your exact requirement

Also, since you built it and know how it works, if something goes wrong, you'll have a good idea how to fix it.

A disadvantage - no crash testing

silly

STEVE71163

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2003, 06:27:42 pm »
Hi Dom,
          How do pattern parts compare in the pure water industry because with cars i would always fit the genuine part because their normally is a difference in the quality of the component.

Steve

pdhanson

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2003, 08:25:48 pm »
sorry,

must've got the wrong end of the proverbial stick!

Silly

g_griffin

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2003, 08:52:09 pm »
AYE!

I agree with everything Dom says.

I think  ???  :-/   ;D

Gerry.

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2003, 02:38:50 pm »
Sean,

Its Ionic Systems not OTT.

In your rush to copy our Linear TM (trade marked) filters you neglected to do it properly. Our filter has features that escaped your great chemists mind. So when your pattern/copy filter was independently tested recently it was found that only 20% of the resin becomes saturated as opposed to 100% in the original Ionic Linear filter.

What this means is that the resin in your copied filter needs to be replaced five times more often. That means that it is twice as expensive and five times more harmful to the environment. From an operational perspective this means that windows are more likely to dry badly, because unlike our linear filter that is clear and has colour change resin inside, the resin cannot be viewed inside the brodex copy and regular pauses in the working day to check with a TDS meter will further reduce cleaning time. The testing clearly highlights the benefit of sacking with original parts, our findings will be published shortly

You'll be hearing more about your infringement of our trade marks and design copyrights from our attorney's in the new year. Your admissions on this forum help greatly in this respect.

Regards

Reuben

Mikey Warner

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2003, 05:34:18 pm »
AYE!

I agree with everything Dom says.

I think  ???  :-/   ;D

Gerry.

???Lost me again ???

;)

;D

highwash

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2003, 09:06:24 pm »
WOW!  all this arguing and handbags going on between the professional equipment manufacturers. As there could be attorney's (is that american for solicitor?) involved perhaps the topic should be called WATERGATE! Get Perry Mason in. Quite honestly though I would rather see more constructive issues posted than the mud slinging that's dominated the forum lately. Regards and best wishes for 2004 to everyone  
Terry