This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

afssm123

Hot or cold WFP??
« on: July 12, 2010, 06:31:55 pm »
Ok, whilst doing some research into WFP systems I notice you can get HOT WFP systems?

Are these better than cold??

NJWindowCleaning

Re: Hot or cold WFP??
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 06:42:54 pm »
As we all know that hot does clean better than cold systems. As the warmth of the water will lift bird muck better than with cold, as with the cold system you have to soak it first and do the other windows without bird muck and then go back onto the window with the muck on to get it off.

Hope this make sense for an example. :)

the bfg

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 07:35:11 pm »
I have a hot system and its great for 1st cleans and conny roofs and fascia cleans but after Ive done a 1st clean I do repeat cleans with cold

dmlservices

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 07:43:47 pm »
I have a hot system and its great for 1st cleans and conny roofs and fascia cleans but after Ive done a 1st clean I do repeat cleans with cold

is that for cost reasons, or to minimise chances of popping a double galzed unit ?

daz

the bfg

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 09:59:38 pm »
well once you have done the 1st clean  you have got rid of all the heavy soiled dirt and cold will do for the remaining cleans  unless of course the house has lots of trees around it and at certain times of the year you get a lot of pollum on the glass which can be a bit of a pain.

chopsie

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2010, 10:00:49 pm »
Seem a lot of expense just to use on first cleans  ???
chopsie

the bfg

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2010, 10:02:44 pm »
as I also said I use it for conny roof cleans which become so much easier and quicker and fascia cleans,  oh and on commercial of course

and before I forget    in winter as well  ;D

chopsie

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2010, 10:04:36 pm »
fair enough mate. not a dig just a question  ;) 
chopsie