This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cleanerwindowsmk

Re: trusting clean it up Gods
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2010, 05:29:30 pm »
sounds like he wanted it for a load of work which he has missed out on becasue he didnt have the system,   sounds like he need to do the job to pay you,

i dont think this is true by reading the post ,some people dont like to pay up front for goods all at once in case the goods dont turn up .

if it was me i would have hired a van for 40.00 and gone and payed in full and everyone would be happy.also why dont you just call paul you have no need to plaster it all over the net.

stecrossley

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2010, 05:30:18 pm »
Darren as i said i then offered to pay all up front but Paul said he had changed his mind so you are talking s""t mate

Window Washers

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2010, 05:33:35 pm »
buy all your gear brand new from the proper suppliers!

if you had these commercial jobs lined up surely you could soon make it pay for the system!

i never buy anything second hand apart from cars/vans!! ;) ;D ;D ;D
Dazmond, there is nothing wrong with buying secondhand gear you will soon learn this with wfp there is loads of secondhand gear, most is from people that sell after they start up think its a walk in the park realise it isnt and sell it back off cheap.  ;D and other out grow what they have and sell it on.

Shame this guy didnt just call the other rather than post it on here first, the guy has replied to it, and I would like to see the poster response to it.

If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

dazmond

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2010, 05:41:02 pm »
personally i dont see the point in buying second hand when it comes to equipment as itll get hammered day in/day out and you usually have some warranty with pumps and poles should anything go wrong.

i agree though a private phone call to paul would have been better.

its sounds like paul has had to make a tough decision regarding selling his gear and equipment and its not as if he didnt give you your money back!!

best wishes paul by the way and i hope your back improves and good luck with whatever you do in the future.

regards and best wishes

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2010, 05:43:38 pm »
u said ur mate only wanted to pay half up front,     paul then changed his mind and give you the money back,   should of just paid up then it would of been urs

like cleaner said hire a van and go get it

cleewindows

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2010, 05:51:11 pm »
surely he has a van if hes buying a van system???
u said ur mate only wanted to pay half up front,     paul then changed his mind and give you the money back,   should of just paid up then it would of been urs

like cleaner said hire a van and go get it

Frankybadboy

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2010, 05:56:13 pm »
well all i can say about my dealings with paul

are
i offered a price for his slx,he agreed

i sen full amount of money.he sent the slx.

no problem,

great guy to talk to and no problems with dealing with him.

in fact there must be some sort of trust when buying second hand gear over the internet.

but if you never had the money in full why where you asking to buy something in the first place.and relying on work to pay for it after you recd

davids3511

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2010, 06:21:14 pm »
Personally I am a hop in the van and pay cash kinda guy. Did it today, bought a pressure washer for £300.00, met the guy half way, looked it over and paid cash. Everyone happy.

I wouldn't have dreamed of saying 'I'll pay half, you send and I'll pay the rest'. I would have been certain he would have told me to get stuffed as I would him if the tables were turned.

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2010, 06:27:36 pm »
I think there are lessons to be had all round.

A seller is entitled to change his mind, especially if he doesnt feel comfortable with the deal, likewise for the buyer.

I dont htink there is any harm done so far, but I would try to wind this down before it escalates into something bigger, this is not doing either one of you any good.

So if either party wants this locking or deleting, let me know.

RO-Sheen

« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2010, 06:33:34 pm »
personally i dont see the point in buying second hand when it comes to equipment as itll get hammered day in/day out and you usually have some warranty with pumps and poles should anything go wrong.

i agree though a private phone call to paul would have been better.

its sounds like paul has had to make a tough decision regarding selling his gear and equipment and its not as if he didnt give you your money back!!

best wishes paul by the way and i hope your back improves and good luck with whatever you do in the future.

regards and best wishes

dazmond

I agree. Ste just get over it and move on. You are coming across very unprofessional and childish the way you are whinging because you are not getting it your way.
Formerly known as GARGAAX

paul rulton

« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2010, 06:42:54 pm »
Paul, slightly offtopic, how you doing mate?
bit peed off 2b honest m8, was put in 2have a 3rd opp done, they where gonna put metal rods in my back. but they told me if it doesnt work i have a high chance of ending up in a wheel chair  :(. not wot i wanted 2hear, but i now know im not going 4the opp.  ;D

paul rulton

« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2010, 06:57:31 pm »
I think there are lessons to be had all round.

A seller is entitled to change his mind, especially if he doesnt feel comfortable with the deal, likewise for the buyer.

I dont htink there is any harm done so far, but I would try to wind this down before it escalates into something bigger, this is not doing either one of you any good.

So if either party wants this locking or deleting, let me know.

im fine with it, but thanks 4the offer Dave. i think there is a lesson 2b learned here. so if it helps some1 in the future, all well & good.  :)

DaveG

« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2010, 07:21:07 pm »
Paul, slightly offtopic, how you doing mate?
bit peed off 2b honest m8, was put in 2have a 3rd opp done, they where gonna put metal rods in my back. but they told me if it doesnt work i have a high chance of ending up in a wheel chair  :(. not wot i wanted 2hear, but i now know im not going 4the opp.  ;D

Blimey mate I didnt realise the problem was that bad! I hope you get yourself sorted mate!
You can't polish a turd

paul rulton

« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2010, 07:28:46 pm »
thanks m8  ;). i must admit.... i didnt think it was that bad  :-\
just gonna carry on as i am.

« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2010, 12:09:34 am »
Is that all who would to pass judgement before the jury goes to consider your verdict.THis hole post is so not needed.Silence in COURT.JUDGE WIZKID RESIDES.

HIGH LEVEL WINDOW CLEANERS (scrimmy)

« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2010, 07:06:10 am »
objection m'lud :D

the jury have indeed considered the verdict....mr forumman what is your verdict?

NOT PROVEN

both parties are hereby admonished to keep the peace within the forum.

CASE CLOSED. 8)

i fink ::)