This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

stecrossley

trusting clean it up Gods
« on: July 12, 2010, 04:21:58 pm »
just a quick rant agreed to buy Paul Roultons system from the forum half the money paid into account last Saturday deal done
but no then on the following Friday Paul changed his mind money paid back into my account same day
this has cost me clients as i had taken on some big jobs which i have had to pull out from and is not how i am trying to run my buisiness and build up trust with my customers
so i dont know about a clean it god because surely this forum doesnt condone such under hand dealings but anyway Paul if you do read this I wish you all the best with whatever you now decide to do but you really did drop me in it just as i am starting out and trying to build up trust in my name and the job i am doing

DaveG

Re: trusting clean it up Gods
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 04:23:58 pm »
To be a "clean it up god" all you have to do is have a high post count mate....its got nothing to do with admin or moderators
You can't polish a turd

Alistair@AWC

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 04:31:29 pm »
Ste,

As H2 says any idiot can make over 500 posts, as for you dealings with Paul - if you have any grievance with him you should contact him directly and not be splashing it around an open forum!

Regards

Al

Window Washers

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 04:36:08 pm »
just a quick rant agreed to buy Paul Roultons system from the forum half the money paid into account last Saturday deal done
but no then on the following Friday Paul changed his mind money paid back into my account same day
this has cost me clients as i had taken on some big jobs which i have had to pull out from and is not how i am trying to run my buisiness and build up trust with my customers
so i dont know about a clean it god because surely this forum doesnt condone such under hand dealings but anyway Paul if you do read this I wish you all the best with whatever you now decide to do but you really did drop me in it just as i am starting out and trying to build up trust in my name and the job i am doing

Without being rude, you should not have done anything till you had the system , seems you have learnt the hard way, underhand would have been to not give your money back, think yourself lucky the guy was honest. So really you should praise the clean it up gods.
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 04:37:45 pm »
So really you should praise the clean it up gods.
Yes, we are the all seeing holy ones. ;D

cleewindows

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2010, 04:39:04 pm »
paul as in hitman?
ifit i will say he comes accross as a genuine honest guy,who has had some real bad luck with his back,he was selling up everything so probably got a better offer or decided not to sell it,i think you should be chatting with him directly and not calling him on here!
 I feel that you are going the totally the wrong way about it by coming on here,maybe you should get a backpack as a backup or a trolley as you always need a backup anyway and then your customers wouldnt have been let down!

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2010, 04:41:38 pm »
well said al
steve dont know what agreement you have with paul but its up to the the 2 parties to settle arguments not the forum pauls paid the money back aint he

DaveG

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2010, 04:43:05 pm »
Paul aint called "The Hitman" for nothing!!! ;D ;D ;D

Better delete the thread mate!!
You can't polish a turd

p1w1

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2010, 04:43:59 pm »

Think your over stepping the mark there, i took some of paul's work and he is a genuine helpful guy I for one wouldn't go sending a system to someone who is only prepared to pay half the money before recieving it, would you?                                                                                                        

Ste M

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2010, 04:46:33 pm »
i know ste the op of this, i recommended Pauls gear to him when it went up for sale as i also thought paul came across as a genuine guy, Ste has asked him numerous times why he has pulled out of a 'done deal' that had a deposit payed on it, he got no explanation at all. wether he got the money back or not is not the issue (well it is as well i suppose) its the fact they had done the deal for what Paul said he was happy with. He had the money for nearly a week and the system was supposed to be delivered last week so Ste took on extra work (you dont buy a 70ft pole if all your work is 2 storie stuff do you?????) that needed a full wfp set up as his trolley system was not sufficient for this work.

By having a rant on here about a fellow poster is no different to having a rant about ionics or another supplier. Ste is rightly pee'd off with whats happened and so am  i bit as i recommended Paul to him. I know Paul has had health issues and i feel for him but thats not the issue here, the issue is whats ste has said at the beginning

Ste M

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2010, 04:51:32 pm »

Think your over stepping the mark there, i took some of paul's work and he is a genuine helpful guy I for one wouldn't go sending a system to someone who is only prepared to pay half the money before recieving it, would you?                                                                                                        

so when you bought his work did you just pay him all the money up front or did you go and see the work first? he payed half on agreement of paying the other half when it arrived, Paul had all his phone numbers and also his address's

Jack Wallace

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2010, 04:55:32 pm »
Ste,

As H2 says any idiot can make over 500 posts, as for you dealings with Paul - if you have any grievance with him you should contact him directly and not be splashing it around an open forum!

Regards

Al
I am only in the 300's yet I am a God.  perhaps I should be a Demi God  ;D

p1w1

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2010, 05:06:28 pm »

so when you bought his work did you just pay him all the money up front or did you go and see the work first? he payed half on agreement of paying the other half when it arrived, Paul had all his phone numbers and also his address's
who said anything about paying for the work i took..at the end of the day to come on here and slag someone off is not right, there are always two sides to a story in these situations and i know for sure this one is no different..

WCE

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2010, 05:07:58 pm »
Ste,

Regards

Al
I am only in the 300's yet I am a God.  perhaps I should be a Demi God  ;D

Thats because it is 250 posts for a god ::)
WCE- For Windows that shine everytime!

paul rulton

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2010, 05:12:49 pm »
the deal was done 1st that ste paid the full amount i asked 4the system, plus half the postal costs. then ste phoned me & said he was not happy as he had been stiched up in the past. so he then wanted 2pay half up front then the other half on dell. i said ok 2 that, but wasnt really happy with it. u dont get that deal anywhere. so i pulled out of the deal & gave back the money soon as. as 4the work ste got, that is not my fault. cause he would not of got the system untill the end of this week, as he didnt want 2do nextday. ste went 4 the 3/4 day delivery. ste if u have a problem m8 call me. u where the 1 who changed the deal in the 1st place.  ;)

DaveG

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2010, 05:16:39 pm »
Paul, slightly offtopic, how you doing mate?
You can't polish a turd

dazmond

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2010, 05:19:42 pm »
buy all your gear brand new from the proper suppliers!

if you had these commercial jobs lined up surely you could soon make it pay for the system!

i never buy anything second hand apart from cars/vans!! ;) ;D ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2010, 05:22:47 pm »
so paul  did he want the system delivered and then would pay you straight away or would you have to wait a few days

because if it was me,  i would of driven down  and bought it cash  and then that way it woudl of all be sorted

sounds like he wanted it for a load of work which he has missed out on becasue he didnt have the system,   sounds like he need to do the job to pay you,   

stecrossley

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2010, 05:27:55 pm »
Paul the deal was agreed for half up front last Saturday when i paid the money into your account so i did not change the deal at all you only texted me the following thursday SAT SUN MON TUES WED THURS money back FRI oh yes obviously not next day must of gone for the 6 day option you agreed to the deal then changed your mind nothing that we agreed did i back out off also when you said you werent happy about the money not all being up front i explaineed i had taken extra work on so i would pay the remainder first thing the next the morning as i was depending on the system then you could of sent it when money in your account if you had been offered more you could of at least been honest about it

cleewindows

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2010, 05:28:19 pm »
so basically hes whining about nothing,if he paid up front he would have it but not yet because he was too tight to pay the extra for next day meaning he wouldnt have had it for the work hes moaning about he didnt do!

paul,i dont blame you for not sending it,not many would!

the deal was done 1st that ste paid the full amount i asked 4the system, plus half the postal costs. then ste phoned me & said he was not happy as he had been stiched up in the past. so he then wanted 2pay half up front then the other half on dell. i said ok 2 that, but wasnt really happy with it. u dont get that deal anywhere. so i pulled out of the deal & gave back the money soon as. as 4the work ste got, that is not my fault. cause he would not of got the system untill the end of this week, as he didnt want 2do nextday. ste went 4 the 3/4 day delivery. ste if u have a problem m8 call me. u where the 1 who changed the deal in the 1st place.  ;)