This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ste M

Trusted member, CNC
« on: July 11, 2010, 11:42:47 am »
I recently bought a booster pump off CNC on here, the pump is fantastic and the value for money that i got was brilliant. Throughout buying it i dealt with Justin a few times either by phone or by e-mail and i can honestly say he is a top bloke ;D. It had a slight problem with it that he could of easily put down to damage whilst it was being delivered yet he told me straight away and reduced the price to compensate.

I believe people who have experiances like this on here with buying equipment should voice their opinion on so that if anyone is going to do business with them in the future know that they can be trusted, bit like feedback on e-bay.

Thanks once again Justin

Ste

Gav Camm lammy 283

Re: Trusted member, CNC
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 11:54:55 am »
gud point ste , justin always seems
to come across as a gud fella ;D ;D
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

stecrossley

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 04:04:10 pm »
Yes good point Ste
I recently tried to buy Paul Roultons system off him that was indeed offered for sale on this forum
after agreeing a price and asking could he sort out delivery for me which we agreed to split the cost off and by agreeing to a price if you look at the post I asked him what he felt was a fair price and agreed with the £1000 he asked
then I paid £550 into his fathers account last Saturday with the understanding that the other £500 would be paid as soon I took delivery and the deal was done or so I thought but on the following Friday I recieved a text saying he wasnt too happy with the deal I offered to pay the other £500 straight away as I had took a load of work on believing my new system would be here and he was dropping me right in the poop but to no avail which has not gone down to well with my comercial customers I had agreed to do this week in my opinion when a deal has been agreed and half the money exchanged hands after nearly a week to back out is bang out of order and no way to do buisiness but what do I now I am only a neewbie but Paul on the other hand is a clean it up God so he nust be right :-\

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 04:19:53 pm »
He seems an upfront sort of bloke.Maybe there was a mistake?
Sorry to hear about that though.

cleewindows

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 04:26:23 pm »
sorry but who cnc?
I recently bought a booster pump off CNC on here, the pump is fantastic and the value for money that i got was brilliant. Throughout buying it i dealt with Justin a few times either by phone or by e-mail and i can honestly say he is a top bloke ;D. It had a slight problem with it that he could of easily put down to damage whilst it was being delivered yet he told me straight away and reduced the price to compensate.

I believe people who have experiances like this on here with buying equipment should voice their opinion on so that if anyone is going to do business with them in the future know that they can be trusted, bit like feedback on e-bay.

Thanks once again Justin

Ste

Ste M

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2010, 04:30:03 pm »
sorry but who cnc?

cnc is his user name and company name, top bloke and his real name is Justin, cant fault him one bit and i just wish more people where like that on here

cleewindows

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2010, 04:33:22 pm »
has cnc got a website?

Ste M

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2010, 04:37:49 pm »
has cnc got a website?

probably, he is a window cleaner though clee, he doesnt sell parts, it was just a redundant booster that he no longer needed mate ;D

cleewindows

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2010, 04:40:01 pm »
lol ok m8!