This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

anthony eton

The Kids Are Alright!
« on: July 10, 2010, 11:09:20 pm »
Hi all,Yesterday I was doing a first clean on a new customers house using the WFP.I was just rinsing off the upstairs at the front when the school bus disgorged about twenty kids,about fifteen boys and five or six girls.Here we go ,I thought {they were mostly teenagers}I am going to get some remarks now, must be professional and ignor them and carry on. However instead of the expected  tyraid of abuse they went mental{in a good way}shouting out words like Awesome and Wicked and Thats ReallyCool    Mr.They were a fabulous group of kids who were genuinely interested in the WFP kit and they really made my day.  AWESOME. 8)    Anybody got  any similar tales of WFP awestruck members of the public do tell,Cheers Ant ;) 8)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

RO-Sheen

Re: The Kids Are Alright!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 12:04:15 am »
'fraid to tell you mate but they were probably the 'decoy' kids. They distract you whilst their mates stripped your van of cash, CD's and fAgs  ;D
Formerly known as GARGAAX

Sir Squeaky

Re: The Kids Are Alright!
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 12:07:31 am »
lol  ;D