This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Nathanael Jones

Re: Is it worth having a website?
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2010, 10:21:09 pm »
talkin of web sites wots up wiv acs forums one ???????????? ??? ??? ???
its working fine for me,...

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2010, 10:51:07 pm »
mine wont let me go back on list of topics etc
bottom of page says done with errors on page !!!! nat ?????
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

Window Washers

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2010, 10:56:13 pm »
mine wont let me go back on list of topics etc
bottom of page says done with errors on page !!!! nat ?????
Do you use virgin media ?
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2010, 11:10:41 pm »
bt voyger
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

Window Washers

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2010, 11:26:57 pm »
bt voyger
ok, just checking as I know virgin has having a problem viewing sites this weekend and they are on to it (may help others)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

gavin pedley

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2010, 10:07:09 am »
Love some of your sites, i noticed that some of you offer paypal as an option for customers to pay, do you not loose out with this method from paypal fees?

Window Washers

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2010, 11:16:28 am »
Love some of your sites, i noticed that some of you offer paypal as an option for customers to pay, do you not loose out with this method from paypal fees?
just think of the extra money you would have in the bank rather than being owed

gavin pedley

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2010, 12:19:01 pm »
This is true

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2010, 02:31:38 pm »
Paypal fees are high it's true,.. but think of the hours & petrol you save by not collecting,..

« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2010, 03:46:35 pm »
I wish i hadn't gone with the twats who are currently p1ss1ng me right off trying to build a new website....money and time wasted :'( :'(

gavin pedley

« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2010, 06:17:59 pm »
Not sure if your interested but i have some space on my server and could create a site using free website templates for you.

I do it quite a lot for my own sites i have had in the past, use free templates then edit them to my needs, i host a couple of sites for friends also.  ;)

Window Washers

« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2010, 06:24:14 pm »
Not sure if your interested but i have some space on my server and could create a site using free website templates for you.

I do it quite a lot for my own sites i have had in the past, use free templates then edit them to my needs, i host a couple of sites for friends also.  ;)
do you have a server or webspace from a provider ? major difference there,

gavin pedley

« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2010, 06:27:35 pm »
I have vps server ;)

Window Washers

« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2010, 06:37:30 pm »
I have vps server ;)
cool, just checking, you had this long ? what else do you do, welcome to add wicks1976@hotmail.com on msn messenger  if you want sometime  ;)

Ian

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2010, 08:43:40 am »
Not taking anything away from Nathaniel, but he does not design the sites they are templates, go to template monster and look. He edits them for people and does some seo.

He is a top guy though, and hes welcome to the hassle ;D

I do built from scratch websites too,.. but obviously they're more labour intensive so cost more. And honestly, most of the time the template based ones end up looking better, so that's the option I always recommend!

HIGH LEVEL WINDOW CLEANERS (scrimmy)

« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2010, 08:48:53 am »
templates are the best and cheapest option........Nat did mine using template monster yes, but if i tried it myself i would not have a clue about inputting meta and html or even keywords in the tags, so i would much rather let Nat do it because he knows what he is doing and the end result is that i have a very impressive website which brings in loads of enquiries/bookings......if i got one made from scratch it would cost into the mid to high hundreds, but using Nats services it was the low hundreds.....def the best value for money ;)

gavin pedley

« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2010, 10:55:00 am »
I have vps server ;)
cool, just checking, you had this long ? what else do you do, welcome to add wicks1976@hotmail.com on msn messenger  if you want sometime  ;)

Ian

Ye a few years, well i run my sites and have created some logos in the past for them etc.

Totally agree with nat template is much simpler and way cheaper option to the robbing prices of a full build.