This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

geefree

Re: Bees on pavement at work
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2010, 04:48:22 pm »
I used to keep bees, I worked with a guy doing it commercially, we had 500 hives at one point.
We used to get stung all the time and not notice it, until one day I got stung on the cheek and the next thing I remember was waking up in casualty 1.5 hours later.
The most stings I had was 40 in one day with no effect at all, but suddenly my body said enough.
Even though I know they can do that to me I always take care of them.
Without bees we would loose about 30% of our crops.

So, would you stand on one then or not?

;D

the bfg

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2010, 06:22:37 pm »
no

Neil Gornall

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2010, 08:01:33 pm »
I used to keep bees, I worked with a guy doing it commercially, we had 500 hives at one point.
We used to get stung all the time and not notice it, until one day I got stung on the cheek and the next thing I remember was waking up in casualty 1.5 hours later.
The most stings I had was 40 in one day with no effect at all, but suddenly my body said enough.

;D

Yes if it had just stung me,   ;D

martinsadie

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2010, 08:06:10 pm »

;D

Yes if it had just stung me,   ;D
if it had stung you it would be dying anyway

BORBRYCE

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2010, 08:10:34 pm »
I had never hurt a bee/wasp in my life, until I got stung and for no other reason other than the bee was evil/bad/out it's depth, whatever. Now I kill everything that I can that makes a buzzing noise and invades my space, as I realise they can not be trusted. It now matters not to me that they are good at helping the Earth not to die. If it makes a buzz noise, it gets a boot in the head.

the bfg

« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2010, 08:58:25 pm »
your a murderer Ronie b  and I hope all the bees of the world unite and come and haunt you

I got stung off a bee yesterday         £6.50 for a jar of honey is a bit much  ;D ;D

Re: Bees on pavement at work New
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2010, 10:44:36 pm »
 ;)