This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

suds window service

Re: Should I buy an SLX26 or CLX27?
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2010, 12:12:27 am »
Hi Mister squeegie,

The slx man (alex ) used to come on here and give good advice.The pole became the market leader without any advertising or promotion because of a few key users on this site.It drove, and still drives the other pole suppliers bonkers, but he was the first one to give us what we actually wanted- a light rigid all day pole with a short closed length that goes above twenty feet.

But you probably already know that.

My question is did you buy your pole from an american supplier or did you order one from the uk?
another 5 star q and a slumpy go to the top of the class

Ste M

« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2010, 12:13:11 am »
i've got an SLX mark one with plenty of wear in it sitting here doing nothing. Dare i say it I prefer the flexibility of the xtel fibre glass. sensible offers for the SlX considered. I'll happily send photos of the clamps closed and open so you can judge the wear yourself if interested.

was going to get round to ebaying eventually!!

greg

what size is it? e-mail me at cleanasawhistlewindows@hotmail.com if you want with the info and a rough price

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2010, 12:14:21 am »
i've got an SLX mark one with plenty of wear in it sitting here doing nothing. Dare i say it I prefer the flexibility of the xtel fibre glass. sensible offers for the SlX considered. I'll happily send photos of the clamps closed and open so you can judge the wear yourself if interested.

was going to get round to ebaying eventually!!

greg

The MKI's were all 25ft actual length. ;)

what size is it? e-mail me at cleanasawhistlewindows@hotmail.com if you want with the info and a rough price

Ste M

« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2010, 12:17:44 am »
cheers buddy, be handy as a second pole, i already have a slx22 an super max 40, need to get the 40 extended though as i have two houses now that im at top reach on :o

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2010, 12:24:59 am »
cheers buddy, be handy as a second pole, i already have a slx22 an super max 40, need to get the 40 extended though as i have two houses now that im at top reach on :o

I got a 60ft sl2 earlier this year, you can clean one handed at 40ft with it! :D

Had a 40ft facelift but it was difficult to use at full length.

Ste M

« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2010, 12:31:59 am »
do you find it awkward putting the sections on or is it just a case of getting the hand of it?

i dont know wether to sell the smax and get a 60ft+

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2010, 09:20:01 am »
do you find it awkward putting the sections on or is it just a case of getting the hand of it?

Yes, I found it awkward to start with but it gets a lot easier after a couple of times. It's superb a bove 35ft BUT I wouldn't set it up for one or two windows. If you've got quite a bit of work at 40ft+ then it's deffo worth the investment IMO.

Window Washers

« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2010, 06:38:34 pm »

what do you want for the smax ? I would get the 60ft  ;)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)