This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

lyndy

Re: 4 weeks v 8 weeks
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2010, 10:41:28 am »
We charge the same,it's ok for the guys that have plenty of work, but when ian has only a few custys take 8 weekly at the same price

LSB

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2010, 01:46:20 pm »
most of my round is 4 weekly , and some 8 weekly  , i dont charge any different !
i dont do 12 weekly or one offs !

DaveG

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2010, 02:34:25 pm »
Ive got a few bi monthlys and they dont take any longer to clean than a monthly job :o
You can't polish a turd

dazmond

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2010, 05:11:24 pm »
all new jobs are going on 8 weekly at a good price with frames/sills/doors cleaned as standard.ALL WFP!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

a lot of my round is very compact and is 4 weekly but im changing the frequency on new work as i can charge more and wfp will keep em cleaner longer!!!

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

prestigeclean

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2010, 09:02:15 pm »
when i started i offered 4 or 8 weekly but far too many went for 8 weekly , and it took me  alot longer to build the round , so i would say go for 6 weekly , the round will grow quicker , obviously if you go for monthly it will be even quicker , however personally i,ve found that the longer the cleaning frequency the more likely they will stick around regards alan

Frankybadboy

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2010, 09:11:12 pm »
mine gets done when i get there :P :P

anywhere between 5/6 weeks.

martinsadie

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2010, 10:15:08 pm »

and wfp will keep em cleaner longer!!!

dazmond
thats a load of bull, the windows i have been cleaning arnt to bad but where the top openers have been open they are filthy, wfp wont stop the dust settling on these

chopsie

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2010, 10:43:50 pm »
I offer monthly or bi-monthly for my local area (which I canvassed first) and 6 weekly for my outer areas. Wish I had only offered 6 weekly full stop from the outset as most if not all my 6 weekly's are very happy with this. In one of my 6 weekly areas I started offering the option of monthly or bi-montly as well, That was mental as I ended up going to the same street (sometimes next door) within a couple of weeks. Soon changed them to 6 weekly!!
chopsie

dazmond

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2010, 11:05:14 pm »
what do you know stan?your trad still using fairy liquid!!! ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

regards

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

martinsadie

« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2010, 07:48:23 pm »
new pole boy just started next to one of my rounds,had one of his customers asking me to start doing his windows,as the pole is rubbish  ;)

bobplum

« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2010, 10:08:33 pm »
Seem to be getting a lot of 8 week customers at the moment ... as I just starting out Im not going to turn them down.

however thinking about it driving home tonight so long as I charge a few quid more than a 4 weekly clean eventually I can do twice as many customers than a 4 weekly round but bringing in a higher average. ??

Does this sound right or am I missing something ... its been a long tiring day  :'(

I realise going have to canvass a lot of customers but all part of the job.

ive seen your cleaning pal and you wont last a week never mind 8 lol
lots of luv
bob ;D

Ian101

« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2010, 11:39:38 pm »
Seem to be getting a lot of 8 week customers at the moment ... as I just starting out Im not going to turn them down.

however thinking about it driving home tonight so long as I charge a few quid more than a 4 weekly clean eventually I can do twice as many customers than a 4 weekly round but bringing in a higher average. ??

Does this sound right or am I missing something ... its been a long tiring day  :'(

lots of luv
bob ;D

but you taught me everything I know  ;D  want my money back you charged me for them window cleaning lessons  ;D

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2010, 08:08:11 am »
i think 6 weeks will be the future as it is a good length of time to be coming back to clean the windows

when it was trad only every 2 weeks was fine, then 4 weeks with wfp, but this seem to come around to soon for me, as i collect the week after i have done the windows and it seem that i am always cleaning the same windows

well priced 6 week work, is the future lol

martinsadie

« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2010, 06:24:45 pm »
6 new ones today all 2 weekly ,thats the future  ;)

tomy jackson

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2010, 06:38:42 pm »
only if you dont fall off and kil your self  ;D

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2010, 01:53:23 am »

lots of luv
bob ;D

but you taught me everything I know  ;D  want my money back you charged me for them window cleaning lessons  ;D
did he u shuda rung me m8 im the best in the
north west lol cud have something of interest to u ian
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

Ian101

« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2010, 07:50:09 am »
Thanks Gav ... will call u tomorrow !