Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tomy jackson

ionic and ther mag
« on: June 24, 2010, 11:00:12 pm »
in ther mag they say that if wfp is in a van and not got engineears reporpt you can be fined for no inshoranc well thats a lode of bull ,wot is the ishue is you lose your van cos inshorace wont pay out ,but you will still be inshord 3td partey , and ifc im rong put sum cort casses up

Blue Frog Systems

Re: ionic and ther mag
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 11:04:54 pm »
My insurance know exactly what is carried in my van, know where it was fitted and they said all is good.

Its the 'ionics sales pitch' AGAIN
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

tomy jackson

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010, 11:09:42 pm »
yes blue frog mine dus  8)

JSMC

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2010, 11:17:36 pm »
feck ionics. big van round our way with their logo on and no system inside LOL. Few trolleys the guys use

Elginn

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2010, 08:58:11 am »
feck ionics. big van round our way with their logo on and no system inside LOL. Few trolleys the guys use
3 of them around my area with their logo and DIY systems fitted  ;D

Spencer Priory

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2010, 10:57:55 am »
ionics sales pitch again

they say anything to make a sale

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2010, 11:55:33 am »
My insurance company are aware of my diy system (including the gas heater) and agreed in writing to give me cover despite it not being Ionics.

In retrospect, despite having gone diy myself this time, I do think crash tested tanks are worth the money. I'd buy from Gardiners though personally.

Spencer Priory

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2010, 02:42:41 pm »
Only if you fit the wfp system in the same van the system was tested in, otherwise its void, I got this confirmed by the people who do the crash testing.

Shhhhhh they do not want people to know that

AuRavelling79

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2010, 03:23:08 pm »
Can anyone tell me of anyone who has been injured in a van because their tank was not well fitted?

I know of a lorry that had an untied load of steel and the driver braked very sharply and the steel slid forward and straight through the cab, killing him.

It's a game of three halves!

tomy jackson

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2010, 06:02:01 pm »
thers bin a fue of them  and fasend
Can anyone tell me of anyone who has been injured in a van because their tank was not well fitted?

I know of a lorry that had an untied load of steel and the driver braked very sharply and the steel slid forward and straight through the cab, killing him.