Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

lee sobol

cleaning inside of the windows / charging
« on: June 22, 2010, 11:15:03 pm »
If I charged a customer £10 to clean their outside windows and they then ask for the insides to be done too is there a rule of thumb here on pricing ? would half the already charged price for the outsides on top be reasonable pricing or another tenner be par for the course ??

jouk45

Re: cleaning inside of the windows / charging
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 11:20:57 pm »
i charge around £18 takes a lot longer cleaning insides, furniture ect,

p1w1

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 11:36:23 pm »
I charge 1.5 times the outside price or 2 times if i have to move things from the window ledge and 2 times if there the basic leaded. however if there postage stamp leaded then i'm always to busy  ;D

paul

wpclean

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 11:37:01 pm »
Double the price , inside cleaning is so easy anyway even if you have to move a few things around  ;D

bobby p

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2010, 08:27:35 am »
watch out if theyre smokers,  what seems a regular job can get slow and messy bigtime and ruin your scrimcloths from the greasy yellowy brown nicotine fug . a sure sign is to look at the frames ,if they are tinged yellowey brown and not pure white you know theyv had smoked puffed on them. dont wipe the frames either as you will be there foREVER

jouk45

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2010, 02:43:11 pm »
bobby get a karcher wv50  no problem cleaning any mess with it, just wipe first with a damp cloth then suck it all away, no  spill on the ledges,

martinsadie

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2010, 06:59:13 pm »
Double the price , inside cleaning is so easy anyway even if you have to move a few things around  ;D
same here no ladder to climb piece of wee  ;)