This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

joe.b

problems with spotting,need help
« on: June 22, 2010, 05:06:05 pm »
with this heat im getting spotting and i dont know why, normally dont get it obviously, waters fine brushes clean etc, i rinse on the glass and its normally fine. any ideas?

S.A.J

Re: problems with spotting,need help
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 05:09:16 pm »
All I can say is rinse and scrub a little bit more, thats what we do when the weather is really hot.

Stuart

formb

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 05:22:40 pm »
All I can say is rinse and scrub a little bit more, thats what we do when the weather is really hot.

Stuart

Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse Rinse

Steven01903

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 09:51:39 pm »
What are you trying to say  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 10:59:02 pm »
think its rinse rinse rinse though i cud b mistaken  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2010, 07:36:59 am »
I think that a high pollen count does't help I had a real problem with one house yesterday, just 2 of the windows had to do them again.

Londoner

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2010, 07:57:48 am »
I think that a high pollen count does't help I had a real problem with one house yesterday, just 2 of the windows had to do them again.

Have you tried turning your head away from the window when you sneeze?

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2010, 08:18:39 am »

Have you tried turning your head away from the window when you sneeze?

;D

NJWindowCleaning

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2010, 09:29:37 pm »
I dont know where I am going wrong, as I havent experience any spotting on my custy windows as this heat has dried the windows quicker,
but no spotting absolutely clear windows even on the new customers who only had first cleans done are spotless nice and clear.

And i just use the pole and brush, up and down and cross ways and clean the frames first and sometimes move the brush away from the window and rinse once or just leave brush at top of window and let the flow drop down across once.

geoffreyspecht

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2010, 10:06:17 pm »

Stuart
[/quoteuse plenty of water simple]

cat9921

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2010, 08:59:31 am »
with this heat im getting spotting and i dont know why, normally dont get it obviously, waters fine brushes clean etc, i rinse on the glass and its normally fine. any ideas?

A few things Joe

First I never rinse on the glass  ::) I know you say that you never normally get a problem but with the glass being so hot and the water evaporating so quickly you may find the dirt not getting flushed off the window  :-\

second because the weather is so hot oxidized frames will milk ( you know what I mean ) a bit more

Just give every window in the the hot weather a good scrub and rinse and you will be OK