Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

ready for the start of a new week!!
« on: June 20, 2010, 10:25:44 pm »
ive filled my barrels(250L)

all ready for blitzing another estate of very compact  3 bedders and a few big country houses later on in the week! ;)

wfp tops/trad bottoms apart from about 8 or 9 up and over garage jobbies i shouldnt have to use my ladder much at all!!

ive accepted now that ill be a bit slower  but as long as i get all my work done scheduled for this week then i dont mind as im still learning!!

its gonna be a scorcher the next few days!!plenty of rinsing and avoid the bit in between the 2 small openers above a large window!these runs have been quite common on some work from last week!! ::) ::) ::)
price higher/work harder!

martinsadie

Re: ready for the start of a new week!!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 10:29:43 pm »
dont forget to finish at 2 on wed for the football  ;)

dazmond

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 10:34:25 pm »
is it on early stan on wednesday?if its on in the evening ill miss it anyway!i have commitments on wednesdays evenings that i cannot get out of!! :'( :'(

LQQK

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010, 10:46:57 pm »
avoid the bit in between the 2 small openers above a large window!

Avoid the bit above openers  that are located above other windows too.

dazmond

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2010, 10:56:53 pm »
in other words leave the very top frame alone altogether unless its really dirty?

if it is dirty scrub away then leave and come back after  ive cleaned the rest of house and just concentrate on the glass making sure i dont splash ANY ON THE FRAME WHEN RINSING?

Window Washers

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2010, 11:02:11 pm »
in other words leave the very top frame alone altogether unless its really dirty?

if it is dirty scrub away then leave and come back after  ive cleaned the rest of house and just concentrate on the glass making sure i dont splash ANY ON THE FRAME WHEN RINSING?
first cleans you need to clean it, there after a quick wie min water, more on glass only, splashing on frame is not a problem at the sides it is the top that can cause problems fella, rinse all well as gazza says he is spot on  ;D
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

cleewindows

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2010, 11:29:45 pm »
do it all wfp much faster
10 to 15 mins a house easy no matter what size!if its compact 5 to 6 houses a hour wfp!

ive filled my barrels(250L)

all ready for blitzing another estate of very compact  3 bedders and a few big country houses later on in the week! ;)

wfp tops/trad bottoms apart from about 8 or 9 up and over garage jobbies i shouldnt have to use my ladder much at all!!

ive accepted now that ill be a bit slower  but as long as i get all my work done scheduled for this week then i dont mind as im still learning!!

its gonna be a scorcher the next few days!!plenty of rinsing and avoid the bit in between the 2 small openers above a large window!these runs have been quite common on some work from last week!! ::) ::) ::)

geefree

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2010, 11:31:45 pm »
Wash the lot , rinse well.... then rinse the glass only again....

you cant take a chance on leaving dirt everytime you clean.

when its gone its gone !!

Then after that its easy,

;)

wpclean

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2010, 11:53:27 pm »
Wash the lot , rinse well.... then rinse the glass only again....

you cant take a chance on leaving dirt everytime you clean.

when its gone its gone !!

Then after that its easy,

;)

Where is me trolley details ?

LQQK

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2010, 08:10:12 am »

Exactly.

first cleans you need to clean it

I thought Daz had done this off the ladder before he went WFP. Might be wrong, but thought he had.

dazmond

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2010, 08:20:16 am »
i did clean a lot of top frames last month trad.not all though like the awkward ones that i used to use a trad pole on.

ill be giving all of the dirty frames a good scrub and rinse!!

im sure ill get there in time!! ;) ;)

martinsadie

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2010, 07:03:38 pm »
is it on early stan on wednesday?if its on in the evening ill miss it anyway!i have commitments on wednesdays evenings that i cannot get out of!! :'( :'(
three o clock Daz

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2010, 07:17:25 pm »
Daz i've kept quiet because you seem to have a good grasp and i can't argue with anything you say.

Before the switch you were doing my head in because you would have made pots more money by switching earlier.

There are two reasons why you are so slow. One wfp the lot, but as you are a good trader this isnt that big a deal.

The main problem is water usage.I get through the best part of 800l in a day. I use a van mount and a static 4040. The less water you use the more skill and time is involved.As you can see i am not claiming to be skillfull.

I appreciate funds are tight etc, but i'm just telling you how it is.As water usage climbs so do earnings.

dazmond

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2010, 09:25:30 pm »
hi slumpbuster i had a better day today!most windows came up great wfp.i worked 930-5pm.

some i wfpoled top and bottoms and others i tradded downstairs(tight angles/old wooden frames).i used a grand total of 175L!!! ;D ;D ;D

i know ill use a lot more on the days im cleaning my big country houses and commercial.

also ill be going after and accepting much bigger jobs as i gain experience and buy bigger and better poles!!

its just great not having to climb the ladders 100 times a day!!!! ;D ;D ;D.

i can carry 300L but its no problem either to nip home or top up on the job as i have a small DI in the van and water is 35 tds round here!

i am very quick with a squeegee so i think ill keep a lot of my smaller domestic trad(downstairs windows only)

i have a bottle on my belt with gg3/pure water and a half full bucket in the van and just dunk the mop in it when i need to change barrels!so no need to carry bucket around with me.

ive really enjoyed the day and im getting better with the pole! ;) ;)

im starting to realise the potential of wfp.it will open many more opptunities for better paying more lucrative work.no doubt about it!

im looking forward to building a much more profitable safer business.

it will happen because ill make it happen!!! ;D ;D ;D

best wishes

dazmond

Mist A Bit

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2010, 09:36:53 pm »
it will happen because ill make it happen!!!

good way of thinking. and its very true.
im making it happen since my switch over.
The only way is up
Glad your feeling more positive about changing over, your days are going to get better all the time.

steve

cat9921

« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2010, 09:37:25 pm »
hi slumpbuster i had a better day today!most windows came up great wfp.i worked 930-5pm.

some i wfpoled top and bottoms and others i tradded downstairs(tight angles/old wooden frames).i used a grand total of 175L!!! ;D ;D ;D

i know ill use a lot more on the days im cleaning my big country houses and commercial.

also ill be going after and accepting much bigger jobs as i gain experience and buy bigger and better poles!!

its just great not having to climb the ladders 100 times a day!!!! ;D ;D ;D.

i can carry 300L but its no problem either to nip home or top up on the job as i have a small DI in the van and water is 35 tds round here!

i am very quick with a squeegee so i think ill keep a lot of my smaller domestic trad(downstairs windows only)

i have a bottle on my belt with gg3/pure water and a half full bucket in the van and just dunk the mop in it when i need to change barrels!so no need to carry bucket around with me.

ive really enjoyed the day and im getting better with the pole! ;) ;)

im starting to realise the potential of wfp.it will open many more opptunities for better paying more lucrative work.no doubt about it!

im looking forward to building a much more profitable safer business.

it will happen because ill make it happen!!! ;D ;D ;D

best wishes

dazmond

This is brilliant good for you dazmond seeing you go from just trad to WFP is like seeing my son taking his first steps keep up the good work and remember we are hear for you if you need help

Our dazmond is growing up so quickly  ;D

james44

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2010, 09:59:55 pm »
it will happen because ill make it happen!!! Grin Grin Grin

Man after my own heart ;D

dazmond

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2010, 10:08:05 pm »
thanks father adders!!! ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

james44