This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

C-N-C

CANNOT FIND THIS CONNECTOR
« on: June 19, 2010, 08:50:36 pm »
Hiya fellas....hope ya all okay ;)
All is just about sorted now with my new 40/40 ro....tds 12-14ppm...LOL....LOL....LOL ;D
just attached 3/8 pipe to outlet ro,did have hozepipe connected,but liked the plastic tubing better .... :)
only problem is now, is ya wont get a hozelock garden connector on a 3/8 pipe  ::)
need to attach di via hozelock......
Suppose i could jubilee clip bit a 1/2' hose to the 3/8 pipe.........then attach hozelock
Would work tho,but it'd be nice n tidy to get a connector,3/8pushfit one end & female hozelock connector on the other end
Anyone know who could possibly sell them....looked @ john guest,but im not sure guy's,carnt seem to find 1 anywere
Any help is verry much appreciated....

Take care & kind regards
Justin  ;)

d s windowcleaning

Re: CANNOT FIND THIS CONNECTOR
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2010, 09:16:08 pm »
is this what you need if so wcw have them , you will be lucky to find anything with pushfit 1 end and female the other ..
where theres muck theres money

C-N-C

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2010, 09:35:37 pm »
hiya d s windowcleaning  mate :)
Thank you for that man....
No mate...simalar to that,but the 3/8 pushfit one end and this.....tried to upload pic...wouldnt work,but heres the link dude ;)

http://www.garden4less.co.uk/hozelock-hose-end-connector-2050.asp

cannot find one anywere...am i missing summit mate.......what do all the rest of the guys do to connect di, to ro outlet with a 3/8 tube????
Thank you mate
Justin ;)

Londoner

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010, 08:24:25 am »
Talk to Cleaning Spot or Varitech. I've always found them both good on connectors.

Everything is available you just have to ask the right questions.

C-N-C

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2010, 01:13:29 pm »
Hiya vince mate...
Thanks man...i think wot d s windowcleaning  has posted will have to be the answer with a o ring clip or two ;)
Its hard to talk to cleaningspot mate....that marcus from there is french & poor english.....most time i talk to him,he sends the wrong item...LOL ;D
Must say they are good ordering online ;)
I will give Varitech a try man.... ;)

Thanks vince mate
Kind regards
Justin
P.S d s windowcleaning ,you must ov modified ya post that blue connector wasnt there at first man...... 8)
C ya dude ;)