This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dave0123

Window Cleaner Pro
« on: June 19, 2010, 06:39:58 pm »
Does anyone know how to find out how much turnover you have done in the month or week or what ever and find out how much was recived by chash cheque or what ever.

when even look i keep getting payments mixed in that i have recived this week for cleans a couple of months ago.. thats no good because on your tax return it is work done weather you have collected the money or not.
Dave.

wpclean

Re: Window Cleaner Pro
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2010, 06:49:28 pm »
You are only taxed on your actual income , not the work you have completed .

dave0123

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2010, 07:20:07 pm »
no you have to delcare work charged weather you have colected payment or not, you carnt just put down money recived. Any bad debt then is a seprate colum for "bad debts"

any money not collected at the end of the year also goes down in a diffrent colum which i carnt remember the name of
Dave.

dave0123

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2010, 10:25:40 pm »
So does anyone know then?  ??? 42 views and 1 reply  ::)
Dave.

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2010, 11:13:20 pm »
What a garbled lot of questions. If you have enabled different methods of payment then wcp lists them seperatly.

dave0123

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2010, 11:30:51 pm »
Well not on mine its dont seem to be, i got a payment this week for a job done months ago and tis put it down as charged not collected.

accounts > weekly sumary > payment method for collected

the problem it doesnt just list what jobs was done and collected that week for example cleaned £100 collected £100 pounds for those jobs then should have a diffrent colum for older payments that nothing to do with the week just worked.
Dave.

Davie T

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2010, 08:38:44 am »
Go to "Reports"
For summary of work done, 3rd bottom line click on drop down menu, select  " shows daily work between two selected dates".  Enter the dates from start to finish dates you require. and it there for you.

For monies received, remain in "Reports", go to 2nd bottom line " shows a daily summary for money charged and collected, enter dates from start to finish,  click on option Type Reconciled payments only and again its there for you.

dave0123

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2010, 11:15:36 am »
Thanks the second one down seems to work as it tells you work done that week and what money collected that week. Just a shame it doesnt tell you by what method ie cheque cash bank transfer.
Dave.

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2010, 12:09:04 pm »
It doesnt matter if you account for work done or payment reeived as long as you are consistant,

dave0123

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2010, 02:29:48 pm »
yes but at the end of the year it has to be for work done not money collected for your tax return so my accountant says.

thats not why i want to no who has paid by cash or cheque anyway

Dave.

Davie T

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2010, 07:34:59 pm »
Email WCP with your wishes, who knows it may be included in next updates.

Frankybadboy

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2010, 07:25:40 am »
thats a joke,

still waiting for debt list on pda :P :P :P

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2010, 09:12:47 am »
Instead of reports, choose 'Accounts' at the top..

Then choose 'Weekly Summary' and you can then choose the date period you want covered, and also charged or collected..

Then, you can click on the 'Details' button to the right of the weeks, and see what payment methods you have for that week,

You can group by payment methods by clicking the 'Payment Method' tab at the top of the column.

Is that what you wanted to do?

dave0123

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2010, 07:08:11 pm »

Then choose 'Weekly Summary' and you can then choose the date period you want covered, and also charged or collected..

Then, you can click on the 'Details' button to the right of the weeks, and see what payment methods you have for that week,

You can group by payment methods by clicking the 'Payment Method' tab at the top of the column.

Yes i understand that, but what that does it group all payments together so so you go out last week and clean 100 worth of work but when you click on payment method it says you could of collected 300 from payments from weeks before which is fine.

But why what i would like to know is out the "100" we cleaned as above how much of that was colected in that week and by what method..  for example 100 cleaned £40.00 paid by cheque for those jobs in that work and £20.00 by cash and the rest owe you money. Dont think you can find that out but would be a good feature
Dave.

dave0123

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2010, 07:09:34 pm »

Ive emailed questions quite a few times .. never get a reply
Dave.

« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2010, 07:21:55 pm »

Yes i understand that, but what that does it group all payments together so so you go out last week and clean 100 worth of work but when you click on payment method it says you could of collected 300 from payments from weeks before which is fine.

But why what i would like to know is out the "100" we cleaned as above how much of that was colected in that week and by what method..  for example 100 cleaned £40.00 paid by cheque for those jobs in that work and £20.00 by cash and the rest owe you money. Dont think you can find that out but would be a good feature

I think you can only choose the week you are interested in, and then choose charged or collected.

I don't know of a way to then do further breakdown of the payment methods without other transactions showing up as you describe..  :-\  but TBH, I'm not sure why you'd want to?

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2010, 07:27:11 pm »
As explained earlier you need to enable different payment methods- it's too late for the stuff you've done so far.

dave0123

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2010, 08:00:55 pm »
diffrent payment methods?

what by

cheque
cash
bank transfer?

thats allready done  ???
Dave.