Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Squeegee Clean blackpool

This is my patch!!!!!
« on: June 19, 2010, 06:10:17 pm »
Im trying t start up a window cleaning round and i know there are a few companys is this area who have words about this is my patch and stop pinching my work. Ive thought about this and im going t say " look im dropping leaflets so the customer is approaching me and if you do your job riyt you have nowt t worry about".
Has anbody got any advise on buisness people who cant take competition??????
Ta
Oggi

tom2009

Re: This is my patch!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2010, 06:16:53 pm »
met a trad windy on monday last working 3 doors down from me, he tells me he gets asked to do lots of connie roofs but dosen't take them on. We swap numbers. I've just done one thanks to him, boosted my week and he got a finders fee. Everyones happy. Not everyone is patch crazy.

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2010, 06:22:40 pm »
free interprise it is then. Like it or leave it.Its here to stay.IN the jungle the weak hearted always die.

dave.e

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2010, 08:37:54 pm »
If anybody come to me and said i was on there patch i would just reply the only patch he would have is one over his eye

idealrob

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2010, 09:31:30 pm »
As I have heard before "YOU CAN BUY AND SELL CUSTOMERS, BUT YOU NEVER OWN THEM", we have a large commercial , 10 thousand windows, but after over 100 companies have pestered and quoted, the have just given us another 3 year contract.

idealrob

Londoner

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2010, 08:20:16 am »
If they say anything I would just laugh at them frankly. Their patch? who do they think they are?

But keep a note of any car numbers etc just to be on the safe side and if you do get any bother go straight to the police. don't try and sort it yourself.

Squeegee Clean blackpool

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2010, 10:04:01 am »
Was talikin t a local window cleaner the other month and he did a leaflet drop on a fairly new estate, he got a phone call sayin if hes seen cleaning windows there there will be a van full of guys t sort ya out!!!!

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2010, 07:53:01 pm »
tool up (baseball bat/big knife etc... if your on your own) and tell em to bring it on! or better yet get a van full of mates to fight back with!

Ive waited for hours for people to show for a fight, never once have they showed up its all words! i think mostly they dont want to go to prison over a job! they are just bully's who target the weak!

and its only the weak who would be scared off by threats!

Squeegee Clean blackpool

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2010, 08:31:19 pm »
My luk id call there bluff n they would follow it through, but f**k em ive got a livin t earn!!!!

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2010, 11:34:59 pm »
Exacly! you have a living to earn! dont back down or you will be running forever!
its not calling there bluff, you should think about it as you want them to show up!

Be ready! and take out the biggest one or the "leader" first (this old saying is very true) just go f@@king mental big time!
i would very strongly advise you to have some people with you though if possible as its very difficult to take on more than one person at once!

I would rather be dead than be a coward! but thats just me!

If your at all interested in real life street self defense follow my link... http://www.gracieacademy.com/

But as i said for multiple attackers you need back up or weapons!

G Griffin

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2010, 11:41:11 pm »
   :o
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Ste M

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2010, 11:51:12 pm »
well its been a few weeks but thanks for recruiting a new member to the hai karate club mr gb ;D

chopsie

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2010, 11:57:44 pm »
there is only a gracie acadamy in Bristol, not very handy  ???
chopsie

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2010, 12:02:29 am »
only training centre in europe is bradford! but there are other ways of learning study the website more!

G Griffin

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2010, 12:06:50 am »
 GB,

Would you really advocate "tooling up" with a big knife and then going mental?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Londoner

« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2010, 06:58:09 am »
Should be GBH window cleaning

Klean07

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2010, 07:25:06 am »
Theres a young guy round here started up 3 years ago. Hes up to 3 vans already. But all other wc I know hate him because in order to grow his business hes been reporting some of the other guys to the taxman. One guy has had to sell his house now to pay his tax's. Although he was legitimate.
kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2010, 07:36:02 am »
Theres a young guy round here started up 3 years ago. Hes up to 3 vans already. But all other wc I know hate him because in order to grow his business hes been reporting some of the other guys to the taxman. One guy has had to sell his house now to pay his tax's. Although he was legitimate.

have they any proof he reported them,   if there bloke had to sell his house then he must of been fiddleing or his accountant was crap

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2010, 08:56:25 am »
GB,

Would you really advocate "tooling up" with a big knife and then going mental?

yes!!! why what do you suggest? feather?

G Griffin

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2010, 09:30:46 am »
 So you`d be prepared to kill over a patch dispute?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐