This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

WCE

Window cleaning magazine
« on: June 19, 2010, 02:42:31 am »
Just to let (mainly the older posters) that my long awaited magazine is going to start soon!!! If there is any thing that you would like to see featured in particular then let me know via the email in my addy! Also due soon is my new windows cleaners co-op which will have a joining fee but will include PLI  with the cover you want at an avantageous rate - ie cheaper than traditionally available rate (amongst other benefits - you'll have to wait and see the rest when i advertise on here) .  Watch this space. (DAVE OR IAN Before you jump in and accuse me of advertising this is not - I want to produce what the members would like so I am looking for feedback. Once the co op and mag is running I will gladly pay to advertise) At the moment I am just looking at what people want from both so I can make both projects as good as possible! Hope thats ok!
WCE- For Windows that shine everytime!

Jack Wallace

Re: Window cleaning magazine
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2010, 07:49:22 am »
How is the mag going to be available? Price? what format?
And for me the most important question, will it be independant?

Darranvps

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2010, 07:58:40 am »
Just to let (mainly the older posters) that my long awaited magazine is going to start soon!!! If there is any thing that you would like to see featured in particular then let me know via the email in my addy! Also due soon is my new windows cleaners co-op which will have a joining fee but will include PLI  with the cover you want at an avantageous rate - ie cheaper than traditionally available rate (amongst other benefits - you'll have to wait and see the rest when i advertise on here) .  Watch this space. (DAVE OR IAN Before you jump in and accuse me of advertising this is not - I want to produce what the members would like so I am looking for feedback. Once the co op and mag is running I will gladly pay to advertise) At the moment I am just looking at what people want from both so I can make both projects as good as possible! Hope thats ok!

Hi, what are you hoping to achieve with the magazine?

I can recomend a good printer here in the UK if you want high quality, I used them for my own magazine which we used over in Bulgaria, http://www.jupiterassociates.co.uk/

cat9921

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2010, 08:21:40 am »
E-mail sent  ;)

Adders

WCE

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2010, 12:29:04 pm »
How is the mag going to be available? Price? what format?
And for me the most important question, will it be independant?

To answer the first bit Jack - You will have to wait and see! Details will be announced soon but some aspects are still to be finalised.
 But to answer the most important question will the magazine be independant - Yes that is the plan - a magazine for window cleaners written by window cleaners! This is not some great money making scheme and as long as it breaks even then I will be happy! I started working on this project a couple of years ago and to be honest if I had realised how hard it is to start such a project I wouldn't of done it but I didn't and now after the effort I have put in I am determined to see it through. Thank you to those people who have taken the time to email me feedback is really important and there are some good ideas and some very kind offers. BTW if anyone would like to have a  go at writing an article then please feel free to email me and we will have a chat!

I can recomend a good printer here in the UK if you want high quality, I used them for my own magazine which we used over in Bulgaria, http://www.jupiterassociates.co.uk/

Thanks for the recommendation Darren! I will look into it!
WCE- For Windows that shine everytime!

cat9921

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2010, 12:56:39 pm »
All the best with the Magazine

I look forward to it  ;D

Adders