This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Benji osullivan

Re: the mistakes newbies make.........
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2010, 04:47:22 pm »
it's funny how all the water fed polers think they get all the big contracts and the biggest money.ask any abseilers if they would swap their squeegees for wfp.I highly doubt it.wfp has it's uses just like every other window cleaning tool.it's just that,a tool.use it how u see fit

LQQK

« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2010, 05:49:24 pm »
it's funny how all the water fed polers think they get all the big contracts and the biggest money.ask any abseilers if they would swap their squeegees for wfp.I highly doubt it.wfp has it's uses just like every other window cleaning tool.it's just that,a tool.use it how u see fit

We touched on this one a few days ago, any decent WFP will earn twice what abseilers do.

cat9921

« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2010, 08:23:52 pm »
oh dear this is turning into another WFP VS Trad isn't it  ::) ::)

Ok maybe I can bring the two sides together  ::) on my rounds there are houses that the bottoms can be cleaned with trad faster than WFP. Most WFP window cleaners use trad all the time it really is a good little tool and one thing I love about it is you see the results straight away  ::) But if trad window cleaners think they can clean houses with big conservatories or houses with leaded windows at the bottom faster then this is just ridiculous  ;D

But what does it prove anyway we don't need this one against the other but to work together they go hand in hand my number one tool is WFP but long live the Trad  :D

Adders

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2010, 09:42:06 pm »
nah lets keep it up :D
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."