Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

can i use my trolley for......?
« on: June 16, 2010, 11:14:26 pm »
conservatory roof clean?(algae covered polycarbon)

i was thinking of 2 barrels on my trolley with tap water and tfr in and wfpoling it with vikan sill brush on the pole.

if i give the barrels a thorough rinse out and run the trolley for a bit afterwards would it be ok do you think or will the tfr and tap water affect the pump?

id be interested to know if anyones tried this!!

i just think it would make the job easier having diluted tfr in the water coming out of the brush as i scrub!! ;) ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

jouk45

Re: can i use my trolley for......?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 11:19:04 pm »
i would keep the tfr in a pressure pump and use it that way, dont mix anything with your water or equipment

paul rulton

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 11:36:32 pm »
i would keep the tfr in a pressure pump and use it that way, dont mix anything with your water or equipment
same as jo said m8  ;)

jodan63

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 05:13:44 pm »
 i would like to know aswell. i used tfr ( diluted ofcourse) through my trolley pump and it doesnt seemed to have done any damage. i have only done it the once and want to know if it would do any long term damage, cos i intend to do it again next week.

elite mike

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 06:16:52 pm »
i would like to know aswell. i used tfr ( diluted ofcourse) through my trolley pump and it doesnt seemed to have done any damage. i have only done it the once and want to know if it would do any long term damage, cos i intend to do it again next week.

i have been doing the same for a good while now with no probs

dont worry  :)

cleewindows

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2010, 07:12:07 pm »
i think aslong as you drain it out after it will be fine and then pump through your water it will be fine!

dazmond

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2010, 10:52:04 pm »
i think ill just go for it! ;D ;D

2 barrels with tap water from custys outside tap,add a glug of tfr to both,wack the pump up and scrub away with my vikan sill brush!!

im sure this method will be faster and more efficient for all conservatory roof/fascia/soffit cleans! ;) ;)

regards

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

kevinc

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2010, 09:32:16 pm »
dazmond heres how i do it,wet the consevavtory with custies own water(using your own hosepipe)scrub away with tfr using the butt on the trolly,then using the hosepipe connected to the tailend(i use hoselock connections for this very purpose)scrub and rinse the roof using their tap water,then put a couple of butts of pure through cleaning the roof and gutters frames glass etc-basicly your working from tfr through to tap water and then to pure thus getting rid of all the tfr first and then tap water working down to pure,so you can then carry on the next job working as normal.sounds confusing at first but works for me

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2010, 10:08:19 pm »
u could stand on it while you trad bottoms lol ;D ;D
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."