This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Richard 01903

Happy Days
« on: June 16, 2010, 02:40:00 pm »
Hi have just finshed first day using van mount why didnt I do this before ! ??? .No more lifting those 25ltr brums or backpack on sacktrolly. Happy days it was so nice and much faster ;D ;D
You cant change the PAST But you can influence the FUTURE

chris@c.m.s

Re: Happy Days
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 04:05:57 pm »
Well done, was going to call you this eve to see how you was getting on sounds like its going well then   :) :)
Sussex by the sea

cat9921

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 04:48:01 pm »
Hi have just finshed first day using van mount why didnt I do this before ! ??? .No more lifting those 25ltr brums or backpack on sacktrolly. Happy days it was so nice and much faster ;D ;D

Good for you son  ;D I would say a van  mount and a backpack compliment one another

Mist A Bit

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 04:53:44 pm »

Good for you son  ;D I would say a van  mount and a backpack compliment one another
Van mount is best, and a backpack for those few back yards that are to difficult.
i think those 25lt containers are the sorce of my back problems so also glad i dont use them any more

steve