This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dave0123

Vikin or Superlite
« on: June 15, 2010, 07:43:39 pm »
I have orignally used the green unger brush which is just a Vikin brush with Unger on it, it was flocked brush ( i think ) it was thinner at the end bristles.

Lately moved over to the white Dual Trim and seem to be gettin spots with it  :( dont get me wrong it is lighter brush but i thought it was designed for window cleaning and great scrubing power!! cant understand why i getting some spots.

I dont no what to make of it ... is it just me or does anyone else have these problems after moving from Vikin to superlite?
Dave.

Sapphire Window Cleaning

Re: Vikin or Superlite
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 07:47:39 pm »
Do you rinse on or off?

I use the white dual trim, not had a problem with spotting with it. I did however have problems with the unger flocked brush.

Matt
Reaching parts traditional window cleaners can not reach.

dave0123

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 07:54:54 pm »
i rinse on with both.. got pritty good at doing it with the unger.

windows where didnt spot before do with the superlite its really anoying!
Dave.

dmlservices

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 09:34:15 pm »
the problem i found with the new supalite was the brissels were to splayed , this made it difficult to clean frames without catching surrounding brick work,

maybe this is why you are getting spotting?

daz

Window Washers

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2010, 10:43:33 pm »
duel trim flocked super lite by far is the best brush imo  to use: for speed |  rinsing on and off glass, learn to use this brush and you will not look back, ignor this fact and think is this ture..

enjoy
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

chopsie

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2010, 10:46:20 pm »
thought flocked were no good for rinsing on? I have duel trim flocked superlite.
chopsie

Window Washers

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2010, 10:47:41 pm »
thought flocked were no good for rinsing on? I have duel trim flocked superlite.
i rinse on with till a commercial and still have the contract so it must work fella, and im quite anal about window cleaning
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

chopsie

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2010, 10:51:46 pm »
bloody advice on here constantly contradicts itself   ???  Never mind I suppose it just trial and error. I will be trying one of peter fogwells auto brushes within a couple of months I reckon
chopsie