This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Sapphire Window Cleaning

Re: Business loans and grants
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2010, 07:37:42 pm »
Jack I am with LLoyds, I have been with them since last July, so what exactly did you print off on george, I am using WCP. I can get forecasts and reports on that.

p.s. Jack is that an overdraft or business loan? also what is the APR?
Sorry for the questions

Matt
Reaching parts traditional window cleaners can not reach.

Jack Wallace

Re: Business loans and grants
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2010, 07:37:19 am »
Matt.
It’s a business loan, not sure what the APR is off hand I will need to speak to my secretary when she comes in, (I let her deal with that side of things) A phone call to Lloyds will tell you what they are offering.I needed to upgrade a load of equipment plus had a credit card costing me a fortune so just figured I would ask the bank, they could not have been more helpful.
From George I printed off the total monthly value of the business, This gave him the amount of jobs on my books and enabled him to see what my potential earnings are, I have been gradually growing for the last 12 months so by comparing what I gave him when I joined and now he could see I was a safe risk.
I print off and keep a copy from George on the first of every month so I can see how things are changing; I have loads of graphs and crap like that for all sorts.  :)
I have not tried WCP but would imagine you can do the same, I have been thinking of changing over to WCP though as my round is so big now I am finding George lacking in one or two areas.