This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Pristine Clean

Stupid I know.

I was on site today trying to relace a hose on trolley. I have a shurflo pump spare, but the one I broke, still works but I broke the end off.

The bit where you connect the hose. Just wondered if you can repair these. I got the part just needs glueing on but was not sure if it would be strong enough.
"You have to except that some days you are the statue and other days you are a pigeon"

D B Services

Re: shurflo pump - pipe end broke - can u fix or need a new one
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010, 09:27:48 pm »
You can't repair it but you can buy a black plastic bit for it.

Dan

Pristine Clean

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 05:22:25 am »
Hi Dan,

Do you know where I can get this from?

I assume you mean the whole plastic cover?

thanks

Dave
"You have to except that some days you are the statue and other days you are a pigeon"

Londoner

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 07:42:14 am »
Surely someone on here has an old one for spares. Come on fellas

If not the cheapest place to buy a new shurflo pump at the moment is ebay. With Vat and postage I saved nineteen pounds compared to buying from my usual source. Arrived by lunchtime the following day. Perfect service.

Window Washers

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2010, 10:14:13 am »
Stupid I know.

I was on site today trying to relace a hose on trolley. I have a shurflo pump spare, but the one I broke, still works but I broke the end off.

The bit where you connect the hose. Just wondered if you can repair these. I got the part just needs glueing on but was not sure if it would be strong enough.
there are 2 types of fittings on these pumps screw in and screw on, which of these is it ? could you take a pic of the part and where it snapped, I am sure some will have the part you need somewhere
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Elginn

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2010, 11:49:45 am »
Check purefreedoms site for spares

Pristine Clean

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2010, 11:58:20 am »
ive attached a pic.

The red bits indicate where I snapped it. - I will call purefreedon tomoz its on a 40 psi pump. I beleive its fixed on with screws - looks exactly like the pic.

Thanks guys.

Dave

Window Washers

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2010, 12:29:16 pm »
ive attached a pic.

The red bits indicate where I snapped it. - I will call purefreedon tomoz its on a 40 psi pump. I beleive its fixed on with screws - looks exactly like the pic.

Thanks guys.

Dave
Sry dave that looks nothing like the  pumps I have.
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Pristine Clean

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2010, 12:40:16 pm »
Its ok lads, I have one. And have ordere another one today.

Cheers