This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

paul rulton

Re: Equipment for Internal WindowClean - DragonFly
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2010, 07:04:19 pm »
non of this is my design, this is all stuff ready available to buy  order them all individualy put them together, hey presto, an indoor pole, if i had not gone to the windex show, i would never had known this stuff was available, me and ianw found that out, as we where  their together,
so u just nic other people's ideas then jo  ;) ;D

Ian W

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2010, 07:16:08 pm »
Joe made a great buy at Windex with the internal cleaning head and nozzle. I know he has plenty of other great ideas in the pipeline.  :)
Do all the good you can, and make as little fuss about it as possible.
Charles Dickens

jouk45

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2010, 07:19:01 pm »
hi jouk
  where did you get the mist nozzle and metal attachment to fit to the plastic goosneck from, that looks very good.

i bought it from streamline at windex show trevor, the metal attachment comes with it when you do buy it, remember to buy the tubing that goes with it, as this tubing is not easy to find,

jouk45

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2010, 07:24:27 pm »
non of this is my design, this is all stuff ready available to buy  order them all individualy put them together, hey presto, an indoor pole, if i had not gone to the windex show, i would never had known this stuff was available, me and ianw found that out, as we where  their together,
so u just nic other people's ideas then jo  ;) ;D
no just borrow them  ;D

trevor perry

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2010, 07:39:24 pm »
hi jouk
  where did you get the mist nozzle and metal attachment to fit to the plastic goosneck from, that looks very good.

i bought it from streamline at windex show trevor, the metal attachment comes with it when you do buy it, remember to buy the tubing that goes with it, as this tubing is not easy to find,
do you have there website address i cant find them.   THANKS
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

jouk45

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2010, 07:46:50 pm »
trevor, at the stall the name was streamline, but am sure the sales are made at varatech, thats the brochure they gave me, maybe ian w can confirm this, as he got a brochure to, am possitive it is varatech though who supply them

Ian W

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2010, 08:00:45 pm »
Yes, it was varitech Joe.
Do all the good you can, and make as little fuss about it as possible.
Charles Dickens

Derek_Walker

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2010, 09:23:24 am »
Personally I think this is an overpriced way of cleaning internal windows. I think a wagtail on a pole would have been a much better option.