This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

AuRavelling79

Re: What Would Jesus Do? Nought cos he wouldnt let it bother him!
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2010, 12:42:23 pm »

But lets leave religion out of it. Its only window cleaning after all. Do you talk about religion to the customers?

Exactly, for crying out loud, if your that obsessed with it get another job. We're not all fruit-cakes.

I am! Brip! Brip! Whoooo! Whoooo! Gibber
It's a game of three halves!

Tim82

Re: What Would Jesus Do
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2010, 02:06:53 pm »
1) If you think he really would beat you up just leave them to it, no point in risking your neck! You don't need petty customers like that. But if possible go back and apologise and ask what problem there was with the job you did, and try and rectify it. Often this disarms people. Just be professional, keep calm...I've had irate customers like that that have been out of hand, unreasonable and have cancelled but have asked me to resume at a later date after calming down. Sometimes they just don't get wfp to start with.

2) I would have tried to keep calm, asked for half the money, if I'd done half the job, and if he refused just accept the money offered and just leave it at that. Fair enough. (and keep well clear in future!) Some customers are often that stupid and don't read the info sheet you give em.

3) I would have done what you did, maybe not clean the whole house if it didn't need doing, just wiped the drips etc. You can point out that marks are on the inside (or even inbetween panes) if they are, and people are often apologetic because they don't always realize marks can be  on the inside!  I would be wary of her in the future though and make sure you get paid before you go back again.

LQQK

Re: What Would Jesus Do? Nought cos he wouldnt let it bother him!
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2010, 03:54:44 pm »

But lets leave religion out of it. Its only window cleaning after all. Do you talk about religion to the customers?

Exactly, for crying out loud, if your that obsessed with it get another job. We're not all fruit-cakes.

I am! Brip! Brip! Whoooo! Whoooo! Gibber

Oi!

You're meant to be over on the dark side.  ;D

Daniel Watson

Re: What Would Jesus Do
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2010, 12:36:39 pm »
thanks for the advice guys and i will give you a call Neil.

as for the religious topic guys, I am not a deeply religious man and only said wwjd because of the bumper sticker. I do not speak about religion to my custies lol.