Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Raining
« on: June 10, 2010, 11:58:56 pm »
Hello all,

Sorry i dont do window cleaning, but this might be a stupied question but do you still clean windows if its raining ??

Cheers

Steve Weatherley

Re: Raining
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2010, 12:16:59 am »
light rain yes (unless customer states otherwise)
heavy rain no

Steve CM

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2010, 06:56:21 am »
all rain yes. high winds no

john tomkins

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2010, 08:51:00 am »
Been asked 100s of times, try doing a search.
Some do some don't, I don't.

awcs

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2010, 05:18:24 pm »
rain no problem.  high winds and freezing temps tend to stop me. As do world cups

martinsadie

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2010, 09:45:52 pm »
Hello all,

Sorry i dont do window cleaning, but this might be a stupied question but do you still clean windows if its raining ??

Cheers
no  ;)

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2010, 09:47:27 pm »
Hello all,

Cheers
no  ;)
i clean in force 10 8 feet ov snow hurricanes torronados etc cuz im
a real wc lol ;)
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

BORBRYCE

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2010, 10:01:48 pm »
Working tax credit guys, child tax credit guys, giro guys, tax dodger guys and lazy guys will all give the rain a miss. Nowt wrong there, been and done. But it's a fact none the less.
When the wee kiddies are all up and your credits stop, like me, you will work in the rain. Bugger. ;D

Re: Raining New
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2010, 10:18:33 pm »
 ;)

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2010, 10:21:44 pm »
YEp, but not if its heavy... i wouldnt want man flu ;D
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

chopsie

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2010, 10:29:53 pm »
why do you want to know if you don't do window cleaning  ???
chopsie

Mr Bungalow

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2010, 07:15:43 pm »
Hello Alroy,

Assuming you are a potential customer.  Yes you can clean windows in the rain especially when the window cleaner you are using is working with pure water and cleaning your windows with the new reach and wash systems that are out there.

The problem for a lot of those window cleaners that use the new reach and wash pure water systems is convincing their customers that rain water is still pure water and does not in anyway affect the cleaning process at all as far as I am concerned.

If you would like some more clarification on this you can give me a call on either of the numbers at the bottom of my post, thanks.

Kind regards. :)

R W C™

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2010, 07:51:05 pm »
Working tax credit guys, child tax credit guys, giro guys, tax dodger guys and lazy guys will all give the rain a miss. Nowt wrong there, been and done. But it's a fact none the less.
When the wee kiddies are all up and your credits stop, like me, you will work in the rain. Bugger. ;D

Dont and never have claimed any of those and I dont work in the rain  ;) I earn enough on the days I work to see me through the rainy days  ;D

martinsadie

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2010, 07:53:58 pm »

Dont and never have claimed any of those and I dont work in the rain  ;) I earn enough on the days I work to see me through the rainy days  ;D
same here Chris, only greedy buggers work in the rain  ;)

BORBRYCE

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2010, 08:35:40 pm »

same here Chris, only greedy buggers work in the rain  ;)
And Scotsmen, who live and breath bloody rain. ;D

dazmond

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2010, 09:23:05 pm »
how do you wfp guys work in the rain?you must get a wet face or do you wear balaclavas?also if its coming down pretty heavy it will get in your eyes and you wont be able to see what your doing!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

do you wear swimming goggles? :P :P

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

Joe Lauzon

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2010, 09:37:22 pm »
Just a cap ;)

Re: Raining New
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2010, 09:38:38 pm »
 ;)

dazmond

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2010, 09:43:57 pm »
ha ha nice one lads!ill be keeping a cap in the van from now on.im officially a water fed pole operator now!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
price higher/work harder!

C-N-C

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2010, 09:48:09 pm »
Hiya guy's
Hope ya all well ;)
We do work in rain...contract jobs etc...
infact half the time if you on wfp ya dont know if its raining or spray off the jets etc...LOL ;D
If ya got a buisness to run & lot ov customers dont mind...as you are getting muck off.......

Why if ya dont mind me asking are you curious?????
Hope ya not gunna moan @ 1 ov our fella window cleaners cause he cleaned ya house when its misty.....LOL ;D
Only frisking fella...but are ya....... ;D

Kind regards
Justin ;)