This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

woody1

Re: Raining
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2010, 10:06:40 pm »
ha ha nice one lads!ill be keeping a cap in the van from now on.im officially a water fed pole operator now!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dazmond you have changed mate :'( your not a proper hardcore window cleaner next your tell us your scared of heights
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I hope it all goes well for you  good luck   ;)

dazmond

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2010, 10:12:43 pm »
thanks woody!! ;) ;D ;D ;D

im using wfp as i think itll be a fantastic tool for speed and safety on upper windows!and itll allow me to take on work that i otherwise wouldnt of even considered!

ill still be keeping my hand in with trad cleaning when i think itll be better for me and the custy! ;)

I AM NOW A COMPLETE WINDOW CLEANER!(WHO CAN ALSO WORK IN THE RAIN WITH A CAP ON!!) ;D ;D ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

Window Washers

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2010, 10:34:29 pm »
Hello all,

Sorry i dont do window cleaning, but this might be a stupied question but do you still clean windows if its raining ??

Cheers
if using wfp )water fed poles( there is no reason why you or a window cleaner cannot work in even heavy rain, most window cleaners will make an excuse that customers dont like it. it makes no difference to the end result apart from a wet window cleaner.
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Daniel Watson

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2010, 03:53:04 pm »
clear plastic strimmer visor just remove the ear defenders, or leave em on if its cold.

12 quid off ebay and its genius.

also great for gutter washing from ground level