This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

LQQK

Re: FIRST DAY!!!!!............WFP!!
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2010, 08:27:22 am »
And you'll get fat  ;D

chopsie

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2010, 10:56:07 am »
word of caution on turning your flow rate up Dazmond. I did this couple of weeks ago as it was suggested having a higher flow rate results in a faster/better job. If you read my post about it you will remember i was having trouble with some serious spotting, had a couple of phone calls off customers. It turns out the problem was my flow rate was too high so water was spraying onto surrounding frame/brickwork and more importantly into the vents (mostly only windows with vents were the problem). I think it was sensai (think got his name right) who pointed out that it was probably to high a flow rate, and thanks to him it got sorted out. I have lost my confidence in WFP a little now, I had nothing but praise off custies before that. Good luck anyway Daz. As for the pole hose, Get a pole hose holder, Think mine came from gardiners, gets rid of all that excess pole hose (until hose falls off whilst scrubbing  ::) ). Also definitly get some brush head swivels from gardiners, they are fantastic for all those awkward angle windows, I would not be without mine
chopsie

Ian101

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2010, 04:30:17 pm »
cheers lads!

the digiflow goes up to 99 so what do you think i should have it on?80-90?

and should i rinse quite near the glass but careful to not touch the top frames?im using pencil jets by the way.

I have the same trolley but 25l from purefreedom ... used now for 2 months or so but only on windows I cant reach with ladders .... I use 9 as the flow rate does a perfect job for me with plenty of rinsing ... never needed to go into double figs on the flowrate.

LQQK

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2010, 05:19:25 pm »
word of caution on turning your flow rate up Dazmond. I did this couple of weeks ago as it was suggested having a higher flow rate results in a faster/better job. If you read my post about it you will remember i was having trouble with some serious spotting, had a couple of phone calls off customers. It turns out the problem was my flow rate was too high so water was spraying onto surrounding frame/brickwork and more importantly into the vents (mostly only windows with vents were the problem). I think it was sensai (think got his name right) who pointed out that it was probably to high a flow rate, and thanks to him it got sorted out. I have lost my confidence in WFP a little now, I had nothing but praise off custies before that. Good luck anyway Daz. As for the pole hose, Get a pole hose holder, Think mine came from gardiners, gets rid of all that excess pole hose (until hose falls off whilst scrubbing  ::) ). Also definitly get some brush head swivels from gardiners, they are fantastic for all those awkward angle windows, I would not be without mine

Rinsing on or off?

First/second cleans or long term WFP?

Flocked or mono brush?

chopsie

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2010, 05:58:06 pm »
rinsing off,
one was first clean, others were 3rd or 4th cleans
superlite dual trim flocked
chopsie

LQQK

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2010, 06:18:17 pm »
Rinse on and see what happens.

chopsie

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2010, 06:20:50 pm »
Rinse on and see what happens.
thought flocked were no good for rinsing on, I tried rinsing on before with it (on a lower flow rate though) and left spots on my windows. Might give it a try over weekend
chopsie

LQQK

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2010, 06:56:43 pm »
Good point, missed that bit.

Change to a mono and rinse on.

Run it at 2 litres a minute you wont go wrong.

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2010, 07:25:26 pm »
You'll find it really frustrating to start with and perfect results can be hard. I'm never happy with it but have also never lost a customer due to spotting. You'll be wanting a lighter pole by the end of the week. Watch those shoulders develop over the next few months. The neck pain goes away after the first year.  ;)

Then the tennis elbow starts! ;D