Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Darranvps

Re: Car scrubbing service
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2010, 07:58:09 am »
Another Pic ABVTOMIVKA = CAR WASH ;D

Re: Car scrubbing service New
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2010, 08:37:03 am »
 ;)

Darranvps

« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2010, 08:56:52 am »
I thought pure water was damaging to pressure washers?

The only problem we have is the pressure hoses - because we take out all impurities, they rust a bit on the insides and end up splitting sooner than they should!
Ordinary water would coat them over time with lime etc so they would last a lot longer.

We have six Kranzle pressure washers, and in over 1 year, we have had no problems or downtime with any of them. The carwash (6 pressure washers) cleans over 100 cars per day, and the buy time self service machine cleans about 60 per day. The buytime machine was made and sigwritten in Bedford, and was shipped over to Bulgaria - what a job that was :P

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2010, 09:54:36 am »
Darran, can I ask...Your profile says Sussex, so how come you have a business in Bulgaria? ;D
How does that work? ???

Darranvps

« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2010, 12:23:12 pm »
Darran, can I ask...Your profile says Sussex, so how come you have a business in Bulgaria? ;D
How does that work? ???

Hi, I lived out there for six years and still have properties and businesses over there.

I became home sick and came back to the UK to setup a business and ended up moving to West Sussex.......... ;D