This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

firefly123

best pole all round use
« on: May 29, 2010, 02:50:57 pm »
which  pole do you guys think is best for around wfp i have used  extel  /  brodex  hydra / glass fibre
shiney one

dazmond

Re: best pole all round use
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 03:20:12 pm »
im going to get a xtel 20ft fibreglass pole for starters with a slx 25 at a later date and a clx 22 when there in stock!!

so how do you find the xtel?bearing in mind ive only ever used a whippy ali unger pole with a big heavy brush on for conny roofs/fascias etc
price higher/work harder!

dmlservices

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 04:26:13 pm »
i dont think there is such a thing, but for 90% of my work i use a 17 ft extel,
good closed length for down stairs, whih is my main consideration when buying a pole.

daz

Elfords Carpet and Window Cleaning

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2010, 04:37:53 pm »
im going to get a xtel 20ft fibreglass pole for starters with a slx 25 at a later date and a clx 22 when there in stock!!

so how do you find the xtel?bearing in mind ive only ever used a whippy ali unger pole with a big heavy brush on for conny roofs/fascias etc

Why do you want to get a 25' slx followed by a 22' pole that probably weighs more than a 25'?

dazmond

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2010, 04:48:12 pm »
just as a spare pole elford!these are a lot cheaper than the slx!

i want to build a few spares up so that when things go wrong i can minimize downtime! ;) ;D ;D

also i want to try a few different poles out for myself.see which ones im comfortable with! ;D ;D

best wishes

dazmond
price higher/work harder!