Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mr Bungalow

Marketing Course
« on: May 29, 2010, 12:18:53 pm »
Finally got myself booked on Ionics marketing course for window cleaning.

About time really!

Has anyone been on it?  If so, what do they think of it?

All replies greatfully received.

Regards. :)

prestigeclean

Re: Marketing Course
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 02:44:57 pm »
i went on it when i started 4 years ago and i would say it was worthwhile it woke me up to the potential earnings in this business , regards alan

Gutter

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 02:52:59 pm »
Hi, i was on the one last thursday...   must say craig is a top bloke and i met a few other guys i may or may not do business with so overall it wasn't to bad bad?  but if i am being honest as for the marketing side, well i have probably never been so dissapointed with both the content and the structure.  it must be targeted at someone with absolutely no idea about business,  because there is more value going on a free business link course than what you recieve here???

dont get me wrong i am not saying it was pointless because i did get a couple of idea's that i may try out in the future, i just know that it is not ideal for those already trading... unless you dont mind the constant ionics sales pitch, very subtle but very evident to those already in business.

so Mr B as i am from the same city as your good self i would feel wrong to not put my opinion forward regarding this course, it is a good 2 hour journey for something that may be of no use at all.... and judging by your website and it's listing locally then i reckon you would be better off spending your money elswhere,

besides i would be more than happy to explain in detail everything that i was told... for free ;) just send us an email cheers

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2010, 06:07:39 pm »
These courses sound more like a you pay for Ionix sales pitch course.See how you can make lots of money course.

Window Washers

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2010, 06:15:47 pm »
These courses sound more like a you pay for Ionix sales pitch course.See how you can make lots of money course.
If that is true, Ionics are one of the most clever of marketing companies in the UK.

Window Cleaning Marketing IMO should be done by window cleaners that are still in the business of window cleaning.
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2010, 10:34:03 pm »
i got a ionic catalogue to day and it has got advertising for BWCA in it

Window Washers

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2010, 11:00:17 pm »
i got a ionic catalogue to day and it has got advertising for BWCA in it
thats because they own it,
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Mr Bungalow

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2010, 11:55:40 pm »
Thanks for all your comments so far.

They are very much appreciated.

This is to Gutter! If you send me your e-mail address I will gladly have a chat about it, thanks.

Kind regards.