This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

Re: most annoying things.....TRAD!
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2010, 02:08:17 pm »
stan you do make me laugh!!do you enjoy taking the mop/blade up the ladder in yer hand rather than in a purposely designed holster?i use the unger boab 2 squeegee version now.room for 14in/18in blades and mop!

i couldnt imagine carrying them up!! ;D ;D ;D

or are you still wet /dry scrimming everything?? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

dmlservices

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2010, 02:14:53 pm »
Let me get this right lads, some of you fill water into your BOAB?

I hate going up ladders when I know there is an alternative. I'm lazy.

i used to wet applictor, then drain a little , then put into boab, it continues to drain whilst in there , if you get used to putting it in the same way round , you will have 1 end  that is drier, this was the end i would use on glass next to frame , so i could go right upto frame, without over wetting it , when applicator became dry i would shake boab, it would then wet applicator , for a few more windows

daz

cozy

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2010, 02:16:47 pm »
Yeah Daz, so do I but I get the impression that some guys use it as a bucket

jonnyald

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2010, 02:22:07 pm »
1- wind/gusts of winds
2- wet slate roof/wet quarry tile path
3- big dogs
4-serial messers who keep charming me into keeping me hanging on ( one of these told me today "come on jonny,smile " when she finally coughed up my money after 4 visits

NJWindowCleaning

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2010, 02:44:07 pm »
Trad using it to build muscle and keeping those few pounds of you as going up and down the ladder is like arobics :).

Making sure ladder does not slide to left or right by be under window sillor in edge of window, if windy and keeping three points of contact while working.

Insurance doesn't allow to climb up apex roofs.

Dip applicator into bucket and running your hand across it to taken excess off and not keeping water in the B.O.A.B  when climbing over fences.

Washing lines if clothes are on it aim for clean washing with bottom of the ladder with muck on it so need a rewash.

Dont mind using ladders in the least makes me feel like a proper window cleaner or even a dare devil :) against the impossible.

Or even a mission impossible avoiding all sorts of things in people gardens when trad.

dmlservices

« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2010, 04:21:01 pm »
Yeah Daz, so do I but I get the impression that some guys use it as a bucket

thats why they end up with a wet leg,  ;)

daz

Elfords Carpet and Window Cleaning

« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2010, 04:38:27 pm »
Everything compared to WFP.