This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jonnyald

vileda professional squeegee
« on: May 29, 2010, 07:45:12 am »
a while ago i bought one of these,but when it arrived i realized it only took viledas own channels (due to the hole spacing) ,so i left it in my shed and didnt try it out although it looked great/0degree plus 30 degree at flick of button ,plus swivel  . yesterday i realized if i file off the 2grabbing teeth that hook in the channel,theres a further 4teeth that will grip the rubber . so it will take ANY regular channel. i got mine off ebay but www.cleaningproductshop.co.uk sell them

Ian W

Re: vileda professional squeegee
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 12:48:37 pm »
Sounds useful. Does it work well?
Do all the good you can, and make as little fuss about it as possible.
Charles Dickens

jonnyald

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 02:12:52 pm »
now that ive filed off the 2little tabs ,(took under 1 minute as theyre tiny) regular ettore channels etc.  fit it  like a glove . the whole Vileda squeegee feels right,feels balanced too, im going to give it "a beasting" this coming week, i bet it works good on a pole too , time will tell   ;)

dazmond

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2010, 02:23:10 pm »
i stick to the ones i know!i have the unger ergotech squeegees.a swivelock with a 14in channel and a standard with a 18in channel.excellent gear IMO.

price higher/work harder!

Ian W

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2010, 04:36:02 pm »
I use the swivloc squeegees too. Use the 30 degree for everyday use and the 0 degree for the pole. Good tools.
Do all the good you can, and make as little fuss about it as possible.
Charles Dickens