Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Glen Bullivant

Opinions, comments, suggestions please.
« on: May 28, 2010, 11:46:03 pm »
I have just been offered a round and kit (not exactly sure of spec of kit) to include ro, pole, backpack, containers, ibc, training, and around £300 p/m as a start up. For about £2k what do you guys think?

Re: Opinions, comments, suggestions please.
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 11:59:19 pm »
i would say about 1300 - 1500

but it depends on how hard rounds are to get where u r,  where i live there area  lot of jw wc and they are cheap and do a lot of houses

mci services

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 01:13:52 am »
a lot would depend on the round, how long does it take to clean this 300quid. and the condition of the kit being sold and the spec of the RO

but good rounds go for 3x monthly value upwards,

Glen Bullivant

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2010, 09:57:38 am »
Well I'm not sure on how long it takes to clean the 300 quids worth of work but he says its an area that is growing for him and so he thinks it could be a good start-up.

The bloke is a mate and so I don't think he's trying to pull my pants down on the kit, he says its probably about £1k for kit and the other £1k for the round (which sounds about right by what stu said).

not sure on spec but the backpack itself is used, the ro he says he would get me a brand new one as he doesn't believe in buying those used. a new pole and brush.

I don't have the £££ yet, but I just wanted a few opinions before i go cap in hand to the bank lol.

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2010, 09:59:58 am »
brand new 300 gpd ro unit with booster pump , brand new pole , brand new back pack . the work is good priced work where it can be done fortnightly .
you are getting a bargin glen , im only selling it to help you out getting started .
where theres muck theres money

tws

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2010, 11:30:58 am »
brand new 300 gpd ro unit with booster pump , brand new pole , brand new back pack . the work is good priced work where it can be done fortnightly .
you are getting a bargin glen , im only selling it to help you out getting started .
what a sound bloke  :o wish someone would do the same for me im in bolton were i cant buy a thing good on you man.

Glen Bullivant

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2010, 12:36:45 pm »
what a sound bloke  :o wish someone would do the same for me im in bolton were i cant buy a thing good on you man.

that settles it, off to the bank Monday :-)

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2010, 12:47:39 pm »

that settles it, off to the bank Monday :-)
your not its bank holiday monday  ;D

Glen Bullivant

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2010, 01:03:09 pm »
Wrong, that's the best time to rob 'em lol! ;D

NJWindowCleaning

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2010, 01:11:21 pm »
For the £300 worth of work some would might pay about £900 and for the equipment it all depends how good condition it is and why are they selling?? 
So for the whole thing and assume everything in working order £1300 max.

p1w1

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2010, 02:57:33 pm »
For the £300 worth of work some would might pay about £900 and for the equipment it all depends how good condition it is and why are they selling?? 

do you value your stuff as low as that ?

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2010, 06:43:52 pm »
its me who selling it mate as all ready stated all equipment is brand new , im selling the work to help glen get started . but for £1300 you having a laugh .

suds window service

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2010, 06:54:51 pm »
go for it at 2k do a bit of canvassing it,ll pay for itself in 4 cleans ;)