This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cleewindows

just ordered my clx-26
« on: May 28, 2010, 06:54:02 pm »
cant wait,should be good,having valve fitted to it!
absolute bargain price,didnt get a brush on it as i have 2 superlites brushes already ;D
£185 delivered with valve.....bargain!

roundbuilder

Re: just ordered my clx-26
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 07:06:03 pm »
it sounds a bargain. Where can i get 1 from.

cleewindows

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 07:15:36 pm »
gardiners m8!
delivery not till june the 29th but has to be worth the wait!

SPE

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2010, 10:46:38 am »
whats the deal with this pre-ordering, are you expected to pay in full now and then hope the due in date is on time ? would like one of these poles but am put off by what I want never being in stock which is why I've always gone elsewhere where I can get next day delivery.

anyone got one of the clx's yet ? would like to know what people think of them

Simon

RO-Sheen

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2010, 11:38:19 am »
I have CLX-18 and love it! great value pole. nice and light. I always used a X-tel before but will definately stick with the CLX from now on.
Clamps are good and can be adjusted easily if you need to tighten or loosen. The bottom section diameter is a bit smaller than the X-tel and took a little bit of getting used to.
I think the only negative thing is that the pole is called a CLX-18 but it is EXACTLY the same size as the 17' X-tel.

Regarding the pre ordering.....when you order it Gardiners will take your card details but will not take the money from your account until the pole is in stock and ready to send to you. Even then they will phone you to make sure you still want to go ahead with the purchase (at least thats what they did for me!)
Formerly known as GARGAAX

SPE

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2010, 12:11:52 pm »
thankyou sheen