This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Sean Dyer

Abseiling window cleaning
« on: May 20, 2010, 05:18:21 pm »
Anyone in the north west who does rope access window cleaning, if you want to contact me i am currently looking at starting a big contract in manchester and work is available, or alternatively if you can help out with pricing,  and how long each job would take i would be happy to return the favour in the future

info@dolphinwindowcleaning.co.uk

richywilts

Re: Abseiling window cleaning
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 06:11:01 pm »
would charlie price not be able to help out
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

bluez

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 08:42:49 pm »
left you a post on another forum but no reply
hi

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 09:18:34 pm »
Hey fella, give me a call in the office tomorrow afternoon and will help if I can

paul rulton

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 09:34:16 pm »
this is a m8 of mine, he does all that  info@shadboltropeaccess.co.uk

gary evans

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2010, 07:17:11 am »
I also know a guy midlands looking for more work, I would nt think Manchester would be a problem, if not sorted

Gary

Darranvps

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2010, 09:15:15 am »
Try this guy, he has been going for years.
http://www.excelcleaning.co.uk/

david willis

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2010, 03:00:35 pm »
Did you recieve a call regarding this today mate?

Sean Dyer

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2010, 02:38:27 pm »
sorry to everyone on this post forgot about it, i have 2 companies pricing currently but if i still need some more i will use the details you have given me, there is gonna be alot of work coming through it hopefully so its good to have good contacts

ps, dave i did get a call thanks
sean

Sean Dyer

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2010, 02:48:03 pm »
Hey fella, give me a call in the office tomorrow afternoon and will help if I can

Hiya charlie

will ring you this week even if just for a quick chat, would like to ask you a couple of questions, your business seems to be doing alright :)

plus you might be able to help us out and vice versa.. do you have any work in this part of the world (manchester) ..

thanks

sean

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2010, 08:08:32 pm »

Hiya charlie

will ring you this week even if just for a quick chat, would like to ask you a couple of questions, your business seems to be doing alright :)

plus you might be able to help us out and vice versa.. do you have any work in this part of the world (manchester) ..

thanks

sean

Yer we do have a bit that we do in house all large amounts of Truck work so money in it to stay over, we get offered a lot but shy away as we are not strong in the area so could be good for both of us

Sean Dyer

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2010, 10:14:25 pm »
this could be  a pretty good add on then as some of it can be cherry picked some is on main roads though were you may need permission for truck to stop so abseilers needed

but i will ring you in the week charlie as i need to finalise arrangements for the work this week, you can have a look and give us an idea of what you are looking at price wise

can you send me the best number to contact you on and a time thats best, on my email please charlie

info@dolphinwindowcleaning.co.uk

sean