This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mick hay

George problem???
« on: April 29, 2010, 02:46:37 pm »
Ive just lost a couple of customers due to advising them last months bill is not paid.

They both proved that it was paid, i just put it down to human error. Going through my debt list, it shows a lot of debts have doubled up!! This is going to prove quite a problem with custies.

I remember someone posted on here the same kind of problem some time back..anyone else had this?

Im now in a position wher i dont know if its a kin debt or not  aaarrggghhh  >:( >:( >:(

chris@c.m.s

Re: George problem???
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 04:42:34 pm »
I think that was after one of the updates, I didn't have a problem myself but a few did, I usually have a quick check through my debt list after entering payments just to make sure it makes sense and also do a search of customer names when I bank my cheques, I did make a mistake last month though and tried to charge a customer twice, she pointed out she had paid by cheque and I keep copies of all received cheques and found the copy, I hadn't entered it into George ::) mistakes happen and she got the next clean for free.       
Sussex by the sea

supernova77

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 05:01:15 pm »
Ive just lost a couple of customers due to advising them last months bill is not paid.

They both proved that it was paid, i just put it down to human error. Going through my debt list, it shows a lot of debts have doubled up!! This is going to prove quite a problem with custies.

I remember someone posted on here the same kind of problem some time back..anyone else had this?

Im now in a position wher i dont know if its a kin debt or not  aaarrggghhh  Angry Angry Angry

You lost customers because of it?

What did they say when you explained it was just an error on your part?

If someone owes me money and I chase it I just say from my records they owe me X amount... Could they please check their records... I've never lost a cusomter over it, even if it was my error.

Andy

mick hay

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 05:12:28 pm »
yea, lost 2, but they were very difficult people anyway, so not really bothered, they were going in the next cull..lol

I always say , can you check your last payment, even if i know they havent paid, just to be polite.

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 05:22:37 pm »
Cant say I've ever lost them due to that either. I always put a ? if in doubt or 'Please check I think I've messed up again' They must be awkward customers.

Frankybadboy

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2010, 08:51:14 pm »
before you do any update,just print off a debt list,before update,just in case